Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2012 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 8

LucasOilStadium

Bill MacAtee and former Buffalo Bills defensive back Steve Tasker are announcing the Colts road game with AFC South divisional rival Tennessee Titans for the NFL On CBS, seen in the Midwest, mostly in Indianapolis, Kentucky and Tennessee, parts of Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Oregon in the sky blue shade, and locally on WISH CBS 8. :)

WXIN FOX 59 will also televise the Panthers @ Bears, and New York Giants @ Dallas NFL On FOX primary doubleheaders games in Indianapolis on HD.

http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

I need to start thanking Lucas Oil for this thread too!!! Thank you! What a Sunday!

• Colts/Titans divisional matchup.....with 'hopefully' some players back and healthy!!! :blueshoe: :blueshoe: :blueshoe:
  • Bears/Panthers.....to see what popped up in Cam's 'suggestion box' for the week to deal with Peppers, Urlacher and Briggs....add Melton to that mix....my suggestion: :runforhills::HFire::panic:O.o :???:

:sarcasm:

Edited by BrentMc11

I live in Kentucky and I always get stuck with the Titans. Only on their bye week or I get KC. EXCEPT this week when they play the Colts of course. You would think this is the one SURE week they would be on....nope...NE vs STL....awesome! Gotta love the NFL.