Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Our needs are pretty clear

BProland85

We need to get Lotulelei, T'eo, Hankins, or Werner with our first rounder.

Our front 7 desperately needs a talent infusion, and that includes the linebackers. If we pass on T'eo because of our current LB corps, we're fools.

Hans.... honestly, I think we need ALL the guys you listed that I hi-lighted! All of them.

If there was a way to get 4 high first round draft picks I'd jump at them. We need help. Lots and lots and lots of help....

Just sayin....

Sure Chapman needs to get healthy, but the notion that this loss was down to Zibi is just plain stupid. Our defense doesn't blow because of Zibi, it just blows. We have average talent overall and without Freeney/Mathis firing on all cylinders we have zero elite players on the defensive side of the ball. Even players who are better than average (Vontae & Angerer) are out injured.

Why isn't anyone on here hammering Bethea? He has been performing well below what we should be able to expect and is easily as much at fault as is Zibi for our defensive problems, if not even more,

Today was just plain awful, attacking and defending.. This years Colts are a mediocre NFL team with a few top players/prospects, nothing more

Nice post, CC....

And I put the heart of it in Bold.... we have few difference makers, and the few we have, Freeney, Mathis, Angerer and Davis are hurt... some of our starters are back-ups, and some of our back-ups should be Free Agents and not on our roster.

But that's the hand we've been dealt to play this year. We need to get through this year with as few big injuries as possible and let our young guys gain the experience they so desperately need.

I realize patience is never easy.... especially for fans who are used to winning big like Colts fans are.... but we will get better next year, and the year after that, and so on...

We have the Big Piece of the Puzzle.... now we need the rest of the pieces....

Yeah it is very clear and that is offensive lineman. We can have a great defense all we want, but to win consistently we will need to protect Luck and that is just not what we can do right now. The guy is getting killed back there and he is under constant pressure. Throw in our inability to run block it makes things even harder on Luck.

Hopefully OL, DL, WR, and safety will be what we looking to upgrade this offseason.

this draft is going to be interesting. i reallyt hink we will have a top 5 pick and will trade down to get our 2nd rounder back. it hink freeney is gone...so what do we do with our 8-9 pick? get a Pass rusher to replace Freeney? or get a stud DE/DT for our 3-4? normally you can find pass rushers later like in the second round so will they try to get their Suh on the top 10? or will the excitement of getting a top pass rusher get us a OLB?

I Agree, FA should be all about G and T...probalby S or nickel Corner...Draft all about D

this draft is going to be interesting. i reallyt hink we will have a top 5 pick and will trade down to get our 2nd rounder back. it hink freeney is gone...so what do we do with our 8-9 pick? get a Pass rusher to replace Freeney? or get a stud DE/DT for our 3-4? normally you can find pass rushers later like in the second round so will they try to get their Suh on the top 10? or will the excitement of getting a top pass rusher get us a OLB?

I Agree, FA should be all about G and T...probalby S or nickel Corner...Draft all about D

freeney will be gone and will have 45 mill in cap space to spend on the best offensive linemen. with the exception of qb,te,lt, and fs we need ugrades all over. as far as the draft goes im 100% certain that it will be a defensive player. we have to get bigger,stronger, and more athletic on the d-line so i think will draft star lotulelei or jonathan hankins. atleast one of those guys will be there and can play the same role ngata does with the ravens.