Trent Richardson

Sidney Rice

Jacquizz Rodgers

I RECEIVE:

Reggie Wayne

Ahmad Bradshaw

Darren McFadden

Eric Decker

My gut tells me to take it...but McFadden hasn't been great so far while Bowe and Richardson are...thoughts?

I'd absolutely take this trade.. What are you getting with Rice and Rodgers? Nothing... DMC will bounce back after their bye week, Decker seems to have emerged himself as a solid WR, Wayne is a monster and the TD's will come, Bradshaw might have been hurt recently, but he has more upside than Rodgers.

I wouldn't do it. Bowe gets a lot of targets and Richardson is the number 1 RB on a team with a rookie QB. Plus, Richardson has shown he can do well, as seen by his performance against the Ravens. Wayne gets receptions and yards, but isn't as favoured in our offense as Bowe is in the Chiefs' offense. Run DMC has been on and off this year and same goes for Bradshaw. Decker is solid, but it's hard to predict who gets more receptions and TDs between him and Thomas.

I'd do it. In short, you're getting rid of Bowe and Richardson (Rodgers and Rice are probably bench players), and in essence, you're getting 4 potential starter, and good ones at that. McFadden is very good, arguably better than Richardson fantasy wise this season. Decker is Manning's go to guy and has been doing well thus far. Reggie Wayne is off to the fastest start to his career and has great matchups ahead of him (Cromartie, Haden, Sean Smith, McCourty). Bradshaw is a bit inconsistent, but he could be a very good flex player.

TAKE IT!!!!!

I'd do it. In short, you're getting rid of Bowe and Richardson (Rodgers and Rice are probably bench players), and in essence, you're getting 4 potential starter, and good ones at that. McFadden is very good, arguably better than Richardson fantasy wise this season. Decker is Manning's go to guy and has been doing well thus far. Reggie Wayne is off to the fastest start to his career and has great matchups ahead of him (Cromartie, Haden, Sean Smith, McCourty). Bradshaw is a bit inconsistent, but he could be a very good flex player.

TAKE IT!!!!!

Gotta Disagree Andy

Richardson has been far better than McFadden.

I have McFadden and Richardson. I am trying to Trade McFadden as we speak. This year he has got me a total of 34 points. I also have Wayne as a WR and he has given me 34 points. Bradshaw will have the brunt of the load but don't forget about andre brown too. Personally I regret drafting McFadden, clearly the Raiders are a joke. I just have alot of family that are raider fans and they always chirp in my ear how great of a back he is. . . .I'm not buying it!

Look at the schedules down the road. Broncos' schedules for WR matchups and Raiders' schedule for RB matchups get better after week 5. It is a risk you are willing to take but I think it is worth it based on the matchups I am seeing. Besides, the Colts are yet to play the Dolphins, Bills and Browns ALL at home, all of whom can be passed on, Wayne has some juicy matchups too. Bradshaw probably has the least number of favorable matchups in terms of run D - maybe the Browns this week (if you can get him by then), and Saints & Falcons down the stretch. But based on how McFadden ran vs the Steelers, maybe the Steelers and Ravens are not fearsome run Ds anymore, especially if you have a semblance of a passing game.

Bradshaw is the one I would say is iffy. But Decker and McFadden will get way more good matchups down the road. Wayne is next, and then Bradshaw in order.

I punched this into the KFFL trade analyzer found at: http://www.kffl.com/static/programs/football/trade_analyzer/index.php

This is what I got:

Darren McFadden is the most valuable player involved in this trade.

In smaller leagues, it is important to try to be on the receiving end of the best player involved in a trade. Team 1 receives the best player in this trade and should be able to replace any lost depth through free agency.

Overall, I think Team 2 is giving the most in this deal. The margin appears to be a significant difference. Team 2 should decline this trade.