Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 10/02 "Twosday Twofer"

sb41champs

1. Hmmm probably Luck although Donald Brown has really shown me something that I haven't seen in years past from him. Also a nod to the special teams unit they have been MUCH MUCH better at covering kickoffs and punts. The returns will come in time I think. Hilton is explosive and if we get him some solid blocking he's going to bust one or two this season.

2. The defense looks like well the Colts defense of old. Not forcing turnovers, letting MJD run wild on them, and just in general not being great. With that said they have been pretty banged up but even if most of those players were there I don't think they would make a huge difference. The defense is still a work in progress that's for sure. It would be easy to say the o-line but I had a feeling they were going to struggle from the start.

Twoday's Twosday Twofer:

1. What has impressed you MOST about the Colts during the first three games of the season ??

2. What has disappointed you MOST about the Colts during the first three games of the season ??

1. The answer for the first one seems to be evidential...Luck, But I'm thinking on, who shall I name besides Luck...Perhaps Hilton or Wayne

2. There is a "throat-cutting" race on this one. Vinatieri? O-line (as they can't protect Luck well)? D-line (that doesn't seem to be capable to stop even a boy scout)?