Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Romo or Flacco

SilentHill

Dang, didn't think it would be this lopsided, Dallas has the potential to be down and they may have to throw. Plus Romo is due for the bounce back game.

Meanwhile Ray Rice could dominate for the Ravens, He's the reason they were in it vs the Pats, they were pass happy, then jumped back to the run game and things starts to come together.

Either way I went with Flacco. I also have rice, so I guess i'm guaranteed points somewhere :)

Along the same lines, Joe Flacco or Drew Brees? I am thinking of going with Joe Flacco but rain in the forecast for Cleveland does worry me tonight. Saints RBs are so hit and miss that it is almost a sure thing to rely on Brees for the TD part, would I be accurate in stating that?

But then, the Browns are worse against QBs than the Packers who have given up less TDs to QBs and lesser points in general except that 1st game vs SF where I still think the D was settling.

Thoughts???

This was all for not...

Flacco got me 23 points... the rest of my team combined: 40 points + Maclin tonight.

absolute garbage.

Thanks a lot underachievers... Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, Julio Jones, Vernon Davis, Michael Crabtree, and the entire GB Defense.

I'll gladly take your team. I'm not crazy about Crabtree, or the GB defense but I'll find someone else to replace them..

• 2 weeks later...

Same question for this week.... lol

Flacco vs Dallas

or

Romo vs Baltimore

I have a feeling Romo will do better. Flacco's running game and run blocking is better, so more touches for Rice who is better than DeMarco Murray as well. Plus, Cowboys have better man corners. Then, I saw how the Ravens struggled vs the Pats who spread it out, and then struggled vs VJax, Gates, Floyd & co. on the road last year, their make up struggles against Os with multiple weapons. They doubled Gronkowski and Lloyd & Welker got good production vs the Ravens this year (108 and 142 yards respectively). It seems like the Ravens have to over-compensate on pass D vs teams with multiple weapons, IMO.

Dez Bryant or Miles Austin are bound to have a good game. Ed Reed cannot lean towards both of them at the same time. :) If the Ravens get one of them shut down, chances are Witten is bound to go off as well.