Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If Collie has another concussion this season?

weslo1812

Anyone see his session with the media at Colts.com? To me he seemed a little slow on the uptake in his replies.

Well I watched it and that to me seemed they way he talks in all his interviews. I think he answered the questions the only way he could day to day. That's the only way he can do right now. JMO of course but good point and that's the reason I watched the clip.

4 bad looking concussions in a two year span. Honestly, I would hope that he retires for his own health. Sad and just very unfortunate. The concussions were simply wrong place, wrong time sort of deals, with how the players collided, but with more and more coming forward about the negative effects of concussions (deathly), I'd hope that he could choose his life and health over football. Don't want to see him go down a road like Junior Seau.

4 bad looking concussions in a two year span. Honestly, I would hope that he retires for his own health. Sad and just very unfortunate. The concussions were simply wrong place, wrong time sort of deals, with how the players collided, but with more and more coming forward about the negative effects of concussions (deathly), I'd hope that he could choose his life and health over football. Don't want to see him go down a road like Junior Seau.

IMO, some of his concussions were wrong place/time but 1 or 2 concussions seemed like he was targeted after he was torching the defense of whatever team we were playing at the time.

IMO, some of his concussions were wrong place/time but 1 or 2 concussions seemed like he was targeted after he was torching the defense of whatever team we were playing at the time.

I think the Jags home game in 2010 could arguably fall into that category. Was there personally to see Collie kill it on the field only to be laid out with another concussion by a very vicious hit. Oh snap...we are playing the Jags at home again today.

Collie has already made millions and millions and millions of dollars, well more than enough to retire comfortably on. get into broadcasting and make about 90G's a year and live great thereafter. Collie was part of a new breed of receivers we latched onto with Manning and Manning turned them into great receivers but unfortunately, some say that Manning led him into a pack of wolves by the way he was throwing to Collie, I DISAGREE, i think Manning did what he could to get him the ball into traffic and cross field patterns which are always dangerous and led to his concussions.