Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bob Sanders Related, Made Me Throw Up A Bit :(

chad72

Well... third game and Bob Sanders looks like he won't be playing. Norv Turner pronounced him "doubtful" which in 4 years has never meant anything but won't play for the Chargers. Looks like a knee tweak - don't know how serious.

Get used to it. That's what happened here. Did you notice if he was hurt during the game at all?

Many times here, he would play and finish the game and look fine. Then strangely appear on the injury report and miss weeks at a time with a knee injury. He's had the knee cut on at least 3 times and the problem here normally was uncontrollable swelling after games and practices.

But i'll be honest, i'm shocked he made it 2 games.

Get used to it. That's what happened here. Did you notice if he was hurt during the game at all?

Many times here, he would play and finish the game and look fine. Then strangely appear on the injury report and miss weeks at a time with a knee injury. He's had the knee cut on at least 3 times and the problem here normally was uncontrollable swelling after games and practices.

But i'll be honest, i'm shocked he made it 2 games.

I do not remember any play that he got hurt on to be honest. We'll see. For us it was a low-risk pickup for a potentially great player who has already had a significant impact in the locker room and with the team. Sure hope it's nothing, but I imagine you've said that about 100 times...

I do not remember any play that he got hurt on to be honest. We'll see. For us it was a low-risk pickup for a potentially great player who has already had a significant impact in the locker room and with the team. Sure hope it's nothing, but I imagine you've said that about 100 times...

Yes. I for one can say I have. Truly an outstanding player and one of my favorites ever. I would have rooted for him even playing for your team (as long as it was not against us of course).

Great potential, but time to give it up and find something else imo. Bob I love ya' . . . get out of the game before you have nothing left but a broken body.

Yes. I for one can say I have. Truly an outstanding player and one of my favorites ever. I would have rooted for him even playing for your team (as long as it was not against us of course).

Great potential, but time to give it up and find something else imo. Bob I love ya' . . . get out of the game before you have nothing left but a broken body.

I get the feeling he would be a pretty good DB coach. Not sure how he would do as a defensive coordinator, but he has an aggressive mentality.