Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Replacement referee replaced

MTC

These replacement refs are terrible, just watched Rams/Fisher get jobbed badly. First missed the review on TO, then missed Jackson sticking ball over line for TD, the moved Rams back 15 yards and loss of down for unsportsmanlike when Jackson spikes the ball!! 4 point difference. Let's see what final score holds/

Oh wow, nice long bomb for a TD from RGIII !!

These replacement refs are terrible, just watched Rams/Fisher get jobbed badly. First missed the review on TO, then missed Jackson sticking ball over line for TD, the moved Rams back 15 yards and loss of down for unsportsmanlike when Jackson spikes the ball!! 4 point difference. Let's see what final score holds/

Oh wow, nice long bomb for a TD from RGIII !!

It was merely terrible when you posted this... words can not describe how much worse it got as the game progressed. I have never seen a game that even came close to being so poorly refereed, not in any sport at any point in time. The worst part is that the mistakes were so numerous and so egregious that there's no telling what the impact was on the game, although there's no denying that said impact was meteoric.

Jesus christ, I need to find a bottle of Advil after that game...

It was merely terrible when you posted this... words can not describe how much worse it got as the game progressed. I have never seen a game that even came close to being so poorly refereed, not in any sport at any point in time. The worst part is that the mistakes were so numerous and so egregious that there's no telling what the impact was on the game, although there's no denying that said impact was meteoric.

Jesus christ, I need to find a bottle of Advil after that game...

Yeah I was actually listening to that game on the radio via my phone and the St. Louis announcers definitely made a mention of how poorly that specific game was officiated.