Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Roster Changes?

PrincetonTiger

Collie at number two wr and Hilton at number four if healthy

Reitz for olsen if healthy.

Beyond that doubtful. I don't even know if i would call those changes that's just getting guys back.

Maybe a little more of Moore in at rb in passing situations that's about it they aren't going to bench brown for drops alone they will work with him in practice this week his issue yeaterday should be easy to fix.

Collie at number two wr and Hilton at number four if healthy

Reitz for olsen if healthy.

Beyond that doubtful. I don't even know if i would call those changes that's just getting guys back.

Maybe a little more of Moore in at rb in passing situations that's about it they aren't going to bench brown for drops alone they will work with him in practice this week his issue yeaterday should be easy to fix.

Good stuff. Can we really only have two back up OL 8818? I was cringing at game time....and through 60 minutes.

yeah he took his eyes off the ball, that happens to the best of them sometimes, I'd be surprised if its a problem next week and thank god we got Tepper back that was a dumb move to get rid of him to begin with although we likely picked him up because of the injury to Justice

yeah he took his eyes off the ball, that happens to the best of them sometimes, I'd be surprised if its a problem next week and thank god we got Tepper back that was a dumb move to get rid of him to begin with although we likely picked him up because of the injury to Justice

What move did the Colts make to free up a roster spot?

Well Reitz getting healthy would give us three if justice is healthy. My guess is the inactive list will change as the season goes along.

Justice may be out 2-4 weeks....not much being said about 'head injury.' This from Phillip Wilson of the Star.

"Injury update — In addition to outside linebacker Dwight Freeney exiting early with a sprained left ankle, offensive right tackle Winston Justice came out with a head injury. We also saw DE Cory Redding come up gimpy with a knee and S Antoine Bethea was shaken up, but both those guys were able to return. Don’t know about the status of Freeney or Justice, although OLB Robert Mathis vowed Freeney would be back Sunday against Minnesota. It’s just one player talking, but Mathis couldn’t have sounded more convinced about his teammate."

Only thing that will change is the O-line, if ANY changes happen.

Donald Brown is NOT going anywhere. Even the Greatest WR's have dropped passes. Yes they were Easy completions & one of them could of been a TD, but it's his 1st Game in the New system, everyone made Mistakes today. Everyone had 1st game Jitters. I'm sure we'll see an Improvement at Lucas Oil Stadium this Sunday

nope, if we copntinue to throw the ball at the pass we did last night though we may need an offensive coordinator change though, Arians completely hung Luck out to dry

Not really Arians first half rush/pass ratio was pretty balanced(granted it was only like 20 offensive snaps). He had to start slinging it being we was down 17 with 11min left in the 3rd quarter. Can't really blame Arians for that

Where exactly did you see we got Tepper back?

Not really Arians first half rush/pass ratio was pretty balanced(granted it was only like 20 offensive snaps). He had to start slinging it being we was down 17 with 11min left in the 3rd quarter. Can't really blame Arians for that

sure you can blame Arians for that 17 points in the 4th quarter is nowhere near impossible to come back from and reason to sling the ball I mean heck its the beginning of the 3rd quarter not the 4th

Where exactly did you see we got Tepper back?

Person activated...Tepper signed yet again...because he knows the offense

Wishful thinking...Jake Scott signed.

Hughes needs all of the reps he can get on the right side....this week...

Gavin: Ouch! That one stung...Peyton was 3-13 in 1998....we will not be.

Thats exactly what that post said

Only thing that will change is the O-line, if ANY changes happen.

Donald Brown is NOT going anywhere. Even the Greatest WR's have dropped passes. Yes they were Easy completions & one of them could of been a TD, but it's his 1st Game in the New system, everyone made Mistakes today. Everyone had 1st game Jitters. I'm sure we'll see an Improvement at Lucas Oil Stadium this Sunday

Insert Victor Cruz to your list of dropped crucial passes as well as We Welker.......we needed those big play by DB though....good have bee big gainers. Good point TK.

Person activated...Tepper signed yet again...because he knows the offense

Wishful thinking...Jake Scott signed.

Hughes needs all of the reps he can get on the right side....this week...

Gavin: Ouch! That one stung...Peyton was 3-13 in 1998....we will not be.

Thats exactly what that post said

I was responding to the question by PT.....what I thought roster changes would be...sorry for the confusion....

Do you see any roster changes taking place before the next game?

On a side note, I really don't get why Delone Carter is dissed so much. Sure, he fumbled too much last year. But if you go back to his college days, he was known as someone who doesn't fumble. When he does play, he moves the pile. I think it is mistake to de-activate him unless he is still hurt. When the running lanes aren't there, I believe he can get something out of nothing better than Brown or Ballard.

Here is one possibility:

Release Harnish from the active roster and hope to resign him to the PS and sign Tepper in his #53 roster spot.

I get rid of Kashif and Alexander....Mr Relevant will get picked up...IMO. We need OL backups in a major league way....I know a lot of people dislike Tepper, but he was arguably better than Link and Olsen in the pre-season...and he knows the offense.

Here is one possibility:

Release Harnish from the active roster and hope to resign him to the PS and sign Tepper in his #53 roster spot.

Thry didn't seem to think he will clear waivers if they cut him. I'd say look for one of the inactives to go or a guy like Adams if the other wrs are heathly even though Adams did well yesterday he may just get caught in numbers.

I get rid of Kashif and Alexander....Mr Relevant will get picked up...IMO. We need OL backups in a major league way....I know a lot of people dislike Tepper, but he was arguably better than Link and Olsen in the pre-season...and he knows the offense.

Since they do not count against the 53 getting rid of them doesn't solve the problem in replacing Justice during injury.