Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New WR -- Kashif Moore (merge)

PrincetonTiger

Seems odd that we would claim a WR instead of someone at a position where we actually have a need. Maybe I missed something along the way?

I see it as others have said; Grigson may want to see this guy firsthand to see if he has potential for the future. The second round of cuts will be where we may find immediate impact players.

Seems odd that we would claim a WR instead of someone at a position where we actually have a need. Maybe I missed something along the way?

This is all about having enough players to play in the Cincy game. With our WR injuries we need some guys to play in the game since we will likely be sitting ALL our starters. Wayne, Collie, Hilton, and Brazill probably will not play. Lots of people keep people at positions that seem to be filled for the last week just for this case. They don't want to have to put starters out there.

stoneheart1234 posted some highlights from youtube ( in a seperate thread :nono: ) and they are pretty compelling, especially the sick one-handed catch and run for a td against South Carolina... i don't know if he'll be on the roster at this time next week, but he's a pretty exciting player in the mold of a T.Y. or Brazill... another athletic, but small slot guy.