Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If we had ......?

Bdg57

Hidden

The new QuarterBack Rating has:

Last season: 1. Brady (76.0) 2. Manning (67.something)

Last 3 seasons: 1. Manning (77.something) 2. Brady (67.something)

Note: this is not a Brady vs Mannig thread. Brees,Rogers,rivers finish the top 5.

I personally like this new rating system, only thing I think shouldn't really be included is QB rushing. To me a true QB is you either hand it off or pass it.

Thoughts?

Hidden

manning 77.2

Brady 69.something. i think, didnt totally catch it.

Brees

Rivers

Rodgers 67.3

even with his interception filled 2010 season.... wow. thats cool. anyone not watching espn should turn it on now. they are gonna talk manning brady with these numbers.

Hidden

manning 77.2

Brady 69.something. i think, didnt totally catch it.

Brees

Rivers

Rodgers 67.3

even with his interception filled 2010 season.... wow. thats cool. anyone not watching espn should turn it on now. they are gonna talk manning brady with these numbers.

lmao. We all posted three of the same topics at once. Winning! =)

Guest BlueShoe
Hidden

The new QuarterBack Rating has:

Last season: 1. Brady 2. Manning

Last 3 seasons: 1. Manning 2. Brady

I personally like this new rating system, only thing I think shouldn't really be included is QB rushing. To me a true QB is you either hand it off or pass it.

Thoughts?

I love the new system! It's long overdue.

Props to ESPN for putting thousands of video plays together and making this system.

I am really going to enjoy seeing how QB's stack up each week after the games this season with this new rating system.

Hidden

this stat includes

consequence of play (i.e. hail mary picked at end of half doesnt matter. play that sets up 1 and goal at the 1 is HUGE)

yards after catch doesnt count towards qb

importance of situations

fumbles and sacks as negatives, not just INT's

Rushing helps rating

other things i cant remember off the top of my head.

i love this stat.... proves everything we have been arguing for years.

Hidden

this stat includes

consequence of play (i.e. hail mary picked at end of half doesnt matter. play that sets up 1 and goal at the 1 is HUGE)

yards after catch doesnt count towards qb

importance of situations

fumbles and sacks as negatives, not just INT's

Rushing helps rating

other things i cant remember off the top of my head.

i love this stat.... proves everything we have been arguing for years.

I wish it accounted for delay of game penalties and intentional grounding...but oh well nothing is perfect.

If Belichick coached in Indy in place of Dungy/Caldwell, we would have won many Super Bowls. Belichick and Peyton have insanely high football IQs. They could have won multiple Super Bowls, more than the Pats won in the 2000s in my opinion. Pats fans, please don't hurt me :hide:

If Belichick coached in Indy in place of Dungy/Caldwell, we would have won many Super Bowls. Belichick and Peyton have insanely high football IQs. They could have won multiple Super Bowls, more than the Pats won in the 2000s in my opinion. Pats fans, please don't hurt me :hide:

id honestly say 5 AT LEAST with the * lol

depends how many cameramen were on the payroll.

And I guess how good they were at keeping their mouths shut.

And don't forget all the money saved on outfitting the coach. 1 "hoodie" per year at about $50. (maybe cheaper if you can order them with the sleeves hacked off)

The Pats shouldn't have been in the Super Bowl following the Tuck Rule game and an * kicker on the Panthers is the only reason they won another. So I'd Say 1 SB or less because Biilacheat would not have done as good a job keeping the nucleus of this team together.