Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vikings Not Finding Much Interest In No.3 Pick

chad72

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Vikings-not-finding-interest-right-now-in-No-3-pick.html

To me, the moment the Rams get greedy, a team will force the Rams to be stuck with a pick and make a reasonable offer to the Vikes.

Browns, with 2 first round picks, Holmgren would be the first to drop out of a bidding war. The bidding war dropouts next would be Seattle and Miami in order. I expect the Redskins to be the most aggressive because of Romo, Eli and Vick in their division.

Can a team like the Redskins get quotes for RGIII (sounding like a business) from both the Rams and Vikings without negotiating with just 1 team? Just curious how it would work.

i dont understand why teams would trade with the rams. its not their even thinking of taking RGlll neither will the vikings or the browns IMO. the browns who i think should try to trade back.

It's because if you don't trade up for him, someone else will. And there goes RGIII.

The Vikings shouldn't fiddle around with that pick anyway and I'll be very surprised if RGIII isn't the #2 overall pick.

The Vikings are almost guaranteed to have their choice between Kalil, Blackmon or Claiborne at #3 and should take one of those guys because they stink at all 3 positions.

but the rams nor the vikings will take RGIII

You have that part correct.... but as long as there are 2 or more teams interested in RGIII it's likely someone is gonna make an irresistible offer to the Rams.

If I'm the Rams I'd be talking to all of them and milk the pick for all its worth.

But the Donphins, Redskins, Browns and Seahawks are all interested.

i know but it doesnt make sense to trade with teams that wont take him back to back which is why i said trade with browns because after them are the redskins someone who will take RGIII.

i know but it doesnt make sense to trade with teams that wont take him back to back which is why i said trade with browns because after them are the redskins someone who will take RGIII.

But if you do not make the trade another team will and swoop in and steal your guy you want. That is why the Rams are in the drivers seat since there are multiple teams that want RG3.

The Vikings should just sit tight and draft Kalil and give AD some real help on the offensive line.