Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mewhort to IR, Colts sign G Isaiah Williams

Everyone

On 10/15/2017 at 9:09 AM, Defjamz26 said:

Too bad we have no one really worth anything. Only players anyone would be interested in are Luck, Hilton, and Doyle. None of them are going to be traded though obviously. It's a shame because we need a new LT, LG, RG, and RT. Good, Haeg, Clarke, and Vujnovich are not the answers. They're backups at best.

I've been thinking the same thing.  Brian O'Neill LT, Quenton Nelson LG, Beau Benzschawel RG, Kc McDermott RT are 2018/2019 college players i would like the Colts to draft.

On 10/14/2017 at 8:27 PM, Coltsman1788 said:

Ugh...Our whole offensive line short of Kelly and possibly Constanzo will need some major attention and reworking by Ballard during this upcoming off-season.  Irsay and the Colts front office told us the line was fixed and many fans hoped that it was given the slight improvement shown at the end of last season.  Well...It's not.  We need to make some key veteran free agent signings in addition to allocating draft picks to address this area.  If we can't protect Luck when he returns to the saddle...we are not going to get anywhere.

i concur, draft picks alone wont fix this line

The depth chart was wrong and Clark got the start.  All-in-all I think Clark did well for a spot he hasn't played since like a sophomore in college.  Some moves we make are odd to me, as in picking up Isiah Williams and then making him inactive...why not grab someone who is ready to go, like a Redmond?