Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irony Alert....

NewColtsFan

So,  the Colts are about to announce who starts and who doesn't...

We'll find out how they're handling Right Tackle today.

Ironically,  we're playing Tampa and their right tackle is.....................       some guy named Gosder Cherilus.

And,  according to Kevin Bowen of Colts.com,  Cherilus has played EVERY DOWN this year.

Go figure..........         :scratch:              :dunno:

Yeah......

Except Reitz is playing Left Tackle today.

And whoever we have at Right Tackle,  odds are won't be as good as Cherilus.......

Cherlius was a mistake and carried way too big of a cap hit going forward. The Colts needed to "cut bait" and do step 1 in taking the cap hit cutting ties. Because Castonzo is hurt doesn't make the move wrong...

Cherlius was a mistake and carried way too big of a cap hit going forward. The Colts needed to "cut bait" and do step 1 in taking the cap hit cutting ties. Because Castonzo is hurt doesn't make the move wrong...

You really think you have to explain to me why cutting Cherilus was the right move?!?      Seriously?

I get it.

But a guy who couldn't stay healthy for the Colts has been healthy all year for Tampa.

And when we need him most,  we're likely going to be starting a guy who last year played for Mars Hill University.      Had you ever heard of that school before we drafted Denzelle Good?      Me neither.

But Gosder Cherilus is playing.

That's why I noted all the irony.     I didn't criticize the cutting of Cherilous.     I know it was the right move....

You really think you have to explain to me why cutting Cherilus was the right move?!?      Seriously?

I get it.

But a guy who couldn't stay healthy for the Colts has been healthy all year for Tampa.

And when we need him most,  we're likely going to be starting a guy who last year played for Mars Hill University.      Had you ever heard of that school before we drafted Denzelle Good?      Me neither.

But Gosder Cherilus is playing.

That's why I noted all the irony.     I didn't criticize the cutting of Cherilous.     I know it was the right move....

Sorry your panties bunched. I was just posting something in the thread that hadn't been posted. Your handle is very similar to some other ones on this board and I didn't remember you were one of the smart ones.