Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I Know This Will Never Happen, And Most Of You Will Say This Is Stupid But....

objectivecoltsfan

You can only make a valid comparison if Tebow had equal time playing for the Colts. We'll then see if our defense could hold opponents in close games to let Tebow work his magic. My guess is with Tebow playing in a Colts uniform, we'd have the same record, 0-11. The problem with Painter is that we get way too many 3-and-outs. That's exactly what we'd get with Tebow.

I kind of get what you're saying. It is hard to imagine anyone short of Peyton winning with the way this team has been playing this year. But still...in that end game situation last week, I bet Tebow would have tried to run that ball in for the touchdown himself instead of throwing that pick.

I'm not adovocating for us to get Tebow mind you. Just think he's better than either Painter and Orlovsky in that he finds a way to win in spite of himself and they haven't shown that they can do that.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew Luck is a total bust and would not do well sitting behind Manning, if he comes back. I think that we should draft Luck trade him for multiple picks and get Tebow, then give him coaching and transform into our future franchise quarterback. Also the multiple picks could help transform our defense, if we use them right. Firing Caldwell would also be good for us, as I said two years ago.

So players are total busts before they are drafted but Tebow will absolutely win a Superbowl because he's won 5 games????

We would 5-6 with Tebow.

Great. That generally isn't good enough to make the playoffs.

If we want a new quarterback, why not just draft one? Like say that guy from Standford. Who appears to be able to run AND pass the ball with decent accuracy.

I know I know, that's far to crazy to work.

Or is it...

:hmm:

When it is all said and done, Tim Tebow will have at least as many rings as a starting quarterback as Peyton Manning.

Welcome to the board Josh McDaniels!

I know you feel like you have to justify your *ic decision to waste a first round draft pick on a TE pretending to be a QB but puhleeze! Stop going around to other teams' message forums trying to justify it. And if Tim Tebow EVER won a Super Bowl ring as the starting QB, John Elway will eat his own face. That's not me saying it. John Elway said it.

Welcome to the board Josh McDaniels!

I know you feel like you have to justify your *ic decision to waste a first round draft pick on a TE pretending to be a QB but puhleeze! Stop going around to other teams' message forums trying to justify it. And if Tim Tebow EVER won a Super Bowl ring as the starting QB, John Elway will eat his own face. That's not me saying it. John Elway said it.

I know what you saying except for the TE part.

In what way is Tebow a TE? Does he catch well. Has he ever blocked like a TE in a I formation?

I can understand when people call him a RB and maybe even a FB, but TE???? heck im hearing analyst calling him a LB! Im going to start calling him a left tackle for the heck of it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now