Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wanna Feel Better?

WoolMagnet

I just started watching the 2006 season again. I often go back and watch past games, usually thats what gets me thru the offseason.

This past weekend, I started watching the 2006 season. I started with NFL channel's "Inside training camp" and then the Stl, Sea, NO, and Cin pre-season games. Then I watched Gm 1 against NYG and gm 2 against Houston. I'm gonna watch the whole season. What a GREAT way to remember the good times in this difficult time. I can't wait to get to the Ravens and NE games. Man I LOVE this team!

After I finish with 2006, I'm gonna go back and watch each game, in order, season by season, starting with Peyton's rookie year. (the year I started getting NFL sunday ticket)

Man am i GLAD I recorded EVERY game. I'll go back and re-live the games of the "GOAT" and my beloved Colts for the rest of my life.

PRICELESS!

I'm feeling MUCH better now.

If you have any of the "good years" games recorded, I urge you to try it. You'll be glad you did!

I'm also gonna watch some old harbaugh "Capt Comeback" games too. Remember the game in Miami when he came out from under the pile with the ball and was so exhausted he could hardly walk? Remember when he hurt his throwing hand throwing a punch at Jim Kelly? Remember the days of "Let 'er Rip"?

I'm sure thats what he tells his QB now. It seems to have made a difference. I wish we could have got Jimmy to coach this team!

Edited by WoolMagnet

I just started watching the 2006 season again. I often go back and watch past games, usually thats what gets me thru the offseason.

This past weekend, I started watching the 2006 season. I started with NFL channel's "Inside training camp" and then the Stl, Sea, NO, and Cin pre-season games. Then I watched Gm 1 against NYG and gm 2 against Houston. I'm gonna watch the whole season. What a GREAT way to remember the good times in this difficult time. I can't wait to get to the Ravens and NE games. Man I LOVE this team!

After I finish with 2006, I'm gonna go back and watch each game, in order, season by season, starting with Peyton's rookie year. (the year I started getting NFL sunday ticket)

Man am i GLAD I recorded EVERY game. I'll go back and re-live the games of the "GOAT" and my beloved Colts for the rest of my life.

PRICELESS!

If you have any of the "good years" games recorded, I urge you to try it. You'll be glad you did!

I'm also gonna watch some old harbaugh "Capt Comeback" games too. Remember the game in Miami when he came out from under the pile with the ball and was so exhausted he could hardly walk? Remember when he hurt his throwing hand throwing a punch at Jim Kelly? Remember the days of "Let 'er Rip"?

I'm sure thats what he tells his QB now. It seems to have made a difference. I wish we could have got Jimmy to coach this team!

This reminds me of when I was going through a divorce and I kept thinking about the good 'ol days and ignoring the fact that she was a pretentious immature selfish _____.

I like you're attitude, and I too am holding on to what once was because I have every good reason to believe we have everything we need to bounce right back and punch the league in the mouth in 2012. This season is about appreciation, not of what we had, but what we have.

in regards to old footage of games, where can you find it? im in new zealand, so know of anywhere online? ive only been a nfl and colts fan since the superbowl year, decided to watch and got hooked!

but really interested in the history of the game!

in regards to old footage of games, where can you find it? im in new zealand, so know of anywhere online? ive only been a nfl and colts fan since the superbowl year, decided to watch and got hooked!

Is your last name Gram? (just kidding)

I recorded the games so I hav them on DVD.

Maybe try NFL.com.

Maybe someone else knows of a way.

youtube can be a great resource for big moments if you dig hard enough.

This guy has some good stuff, including all of the 2003 Colts Bucs Monday night game.>>>

http://www.youtube.com/user/NFLfullgames#p/u/1/fYnOf-KI8Bs

Don't forget to note how horrendous the defense was at times, and how they then fixed it.

That might make you feel better about THIS season.

Love the title of this thread. My answer is YES, I do

My favorite season, was 2009 up until the Jets game

Every single game was heat stopping, come from behind, find a way to win........flat out fun

I wrote a blog about that season that I periodically revisit just to remember how much fun it was

youtube can be a great resource for big moments if you dig hard enough.

This guy has some good stuff, including all of the 2003 Colts Bucs Monday night game.>>>

http://www.youtube.c...u/1/fYnOf-KI8Bs

The only thing i can actually think of that will be good is next years team, going threw all of these downs, finding new locker room leaders from this year, experiencing the pain and reality of loosing Peyton Manning should prep us to be better than we have ever been. We found a tad bit of a running game. Hopefully now our coaching staff and managent understand the importance of developing a back up. We actually have a viable back up in Painter who should continue to develop. You add that with a healthy motivated Peyton Manning we will be talking about resting our player come week 16 of next year

Edited by Rich Cannon

PRICELESS!

Wool..

I can imagine Peyton Manning goes home at night and when nobody else is around/

He slaps in a tape of the 'good years' too