Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Star Lotulelei

And here is the ESPN.com story......

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/story/_/id/8981415/2013-nfl-draft-combine-star-lotulelei-heart-condition-work-monday-according-sources

This may not be serious at all....    or, it maybe very serious....   too soon to know....   always best to be safe....

I also thought it was interesting that Star showed up much smaller than anticipated...

6'2 1/2 and 311.    Not exactly a NT monster.    Maybe this is his way of saying he doesn't want to be a NT....    we'll find out soon enough...

I'm sure its a filter issue... I've had the same problem, but I doubt that it was a conscious decision on anybody's part, just an uptight filter...

I was referring to his not knowing why the word was deleted....and I realize he wasn't using it that way

And here is the ESPN.com story......

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/story/_/id/8981415/2013-nfl-draft-combine-star-lotulelei-heart-condition-work-monday-according-sources

This may not be serious at all....    or, it maybe very serious....   too soon to know....   always best to be safe....

I also thought it was interesting that Star showed up much smaller than anticipated...

6'2 1/2 and 311.    Not exactly a NT monster.    Maybe this is his way of saying he doesn't want to be a NT....    we'll find out soon enough...

Never thought he was a NT to begin with...not in a 34 anyway. When I first saw him play I didn't even realize he was in because he carries his weight so well.