Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coach Pagano

Mcafee420

Jim Caldwell proved to not be a good head coach, and I'm very glad we replaced him. But I disagree with the sentiment that he didn't have anything to do with our Super Bowl appearance.

That’s cool I respect that.

I just feel that Caldwell was a hollow shell that road in the wave of the Dungy era and hid behind the strength and leadership of Peyton. The same goes for the following year as well. Peyton was the glue that held that team together and if it weren’t for him and only him, I say that there is no way Caldwell could have managed to inspire that team enough to make the playoffs.

Hey! I love Simon lmao. American Idol has never been the same. Dude told it like it was and was hilarious.

Doesn't mean he isn't arrogant. You like Kobe, too, right? Super arrogant.

On topic, so far so good with Pagano and he seems to have done a terrific job energizing the team and fans.

Yup.

I remember during the first minicamp when the "Build the Monster" slogan first came out, and people mocked it for being childish, but the players seem to have bought in. Several of them have mentioned it in interviews, and many of them include it in their tweets. It might be silly and ultimately irrelevant when it comes to the product on the field, but Pagano definitely has the attention of his players. And not in a Todd Haley kind of way.

Ever stop and think that maybe he wanted to test out his special teams ability to kick a low trajectory ball and see if the line could keep it from being blocked? I wouldn't make judgement on any coaches play calling in the preseason. Their job is to find the kinks and straighten them out the best that they can in these 4 games plus evaluating players abilities. A lot of items on their plate right now.

This is a great point by P-Money! Week 1 Pat McAfee was not even trying to kick to the end zone....Pagano coached special teams 1995-2000 at the U (Miami) and has been practicing special teams this preseason....I will say again and again....the last spots on this roster will be special teams studs! Great point P-Money!!!

swagger: A very confident and typically arrogant or aggressive gait or manner

swag: A killer way of presenting oneself; also an acronym for "stuff we all get," referring to promotional items at a concert or convention

swagu: Swagger sauce

savc7d.jpg

Good on pasta and toast? :)

...I told you I don't know!....Maybe because it has no meaning?...What does it mean?...Help me out here....Does it mean confidence? Does it mean being good at what one does? Who has it, and who doesn't?

It's the new generations way of saying "Style, Looking Good, Etc. Etc."