Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chapman

Farns01

He was referring to Chigbo Anunoby. Chapman is still out. If you want a real laugh, go to the beginning of the game and watch the player introductions. Where the Drew Stanton is some blonde headed kid and Vick Ballard looks nothing like Vick Ballard. It's a production issue...happens a lot in preseason with a 90 man roster.

He was referring to Chigbo Anunoby. Chapman is still out. If you want a real laugh, go to the beginning of the game and watch the player introductions. Where the Drew Stanton is some blonde headed kid and Vick Ballard looks nothing like Vick Ballard. It's a production issue...happens a lot in preseason with a 90 man roster.

Didn't one of the announcers also call Austin Collie as Austin Pollie? Swore I heard that.

I don't think think that was Anunoby. The person that jumped over the pile was #65 and that was Jason Shirley.

Either way it was not Josh Chapman.

also possible. just going off of memory this morning. There are two #61's though right? Foster and Chapman maybe? Perhaps that was the confusion.

I heard Chapman's name, too. These guys get paid a lot of money to broadcast games, you'd think they'd be more prepared.

Despite the fact that they get paid, it is still hard for them to be as familiar as a diehard fan is with a 90 man roster when there are 32 teams and they only cover ours this week.

Despite the fact that they get paid, it is still hard for them to be as familiar as a diehard fan is with a 90 man roster when there are 32 teams and they only cover ours this week.

I see your point, but these guys had just ONE game to broadcast this week and several days to prepare. I used to broadcast high school sports and there were teams with 90 players on the roster. I had a spotter and I'm sure these guys have at least one spotter.