Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

good article about joe reitz

CR91

You gotta love his story and the amount of work he's put in. It can't be easy going from a college basketball player to a starting Guard in the NFL. He still has probably not hit his ceiling, which is why I'm hoping he beats out Linkenbach for the LG spot.

if link wins the spot fair and square he wins it , we have a bad impression on link after the charger thing lol

What a great story of a young man pursuing his dream. I can't help but pull for Joe Reitz to make it on the Colts O line. Some time during this season, he will be the starting LG and the Colts will be rewarded for giving him this opportunity.

You gotta love his story and the amount of work he's put in. It can't be easy going from a college basketball player to a starting Guard in the NFL. He still has probably not hit his ceiling, which is why I'm hoping he beats out Linkenbach for the LG spot.

Guys playing for the home town or home area or home state team are always favroites of mine...

(I know that didnt work out so well with Curtis Painter)

..but his basketbal mobility would suggest guard instead of tackle, right?

footwork..run speed..etc...?

Rams will have good D-line coaching. Jeff Fisher did get Chuck Cecil from the Titans, they always get their D-line to play chippy, IMO.

Let us see how the Colts O-line handles it. I am rooting for Reitz to take a few steps forward from last year. :)

Joe Reitz has been our best O-lineman so far.

IMO, put Linkenbach at LT and play Castanzo at RT and Justice at RG, we may have a better combination.

Justice does not have the feet of a tackle, Castanzo plays like an RT, Linkenbach is more comfortable on the left, IMO. Just my two cents.