Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vinatieri Article

P-Money

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, August 12, 2012 - personal argument/personal shot
Hidden by Nadine, August 12, 2012 - personal argument/personal shot

Talk about a rant of *.......

Funny how you get all offended about a (non-existent) stereotype, but yet you stereotype those who disagree as 'tree huggin, wolf lovin, city folk'. But really we're all soooo impressed at your prowess for killing.

Why dont you and wool get back to some reality. And thanks for making my point for me genius.

Clueless.

While you two are living in that nice house built of wood and eating the grain, wheat, chicken, and beef. You all love, why dont you stop and think about where that all came from. Completely out of touch with reality.

You talk about me as if you know me, you dont know a dang thing. I see you will take to 'im a murder' stance and never even acknowledge the fawn nor the habitat restoration projects im a part of. Dont even mention my part in turning in off roaders and poachers huh. Na, just deamonize me. Thats all your good at. One side of the coin. Cant have an adult conversation about can we. Na, just flip an opinion without any facts or bases. Pathetic.

I have removed most of the posts from this thread because they were mostly personal arguments and included a number of inflammatory posts and personal shots.

Warnings will be issued to all involved and I am wondering if we need to add hunting to the list of banned topics like politics and religion