Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

No more "soft" colts D

StewieG

I think we can all agree, as long as Pagano is here, we will never have to worry about our defense being called soft.

And ya know what? I like that a lot. We are going to be a much more physical team on defense. I can't wait to see how this defense will be 3+ years from now. Pagano should have our defense in the top 10 if not top 5 by then. Its gonna be great.

I think we can all agree, as long as Pagano is here, we will never have to worry about our defense being called soft.

And ya know what? I like that a lot. We are going to be a much more physical team on defense. I can't wait to see how this defense will be 3+ years from now. Pagano should have our defense in the top 10 if not top 5 by then. Its gonna be great.

I agree. I also will be surprised if half of the guys starting on our D this season will be there in three years.

I agree. I also will be surprised if half of the guys starting on our D this season will be there in three years.

Good point there as well. I definitely think next years draft we will be drafting mainly defense. And Grigson doesn't seem to be scared to go out in free agency as well.

The future is looking good.

Good point there as well. I definitely think next years draft we will be drafting mainly defense. And Grigson doesn't seem to be scared to go out in free agency as well.

The future is looking good.

Yep, and he can go on a shopping spree next season with all that cap space. I think we're serious playoff contenders in 3 if not 2 years.

Agree, and this should have been done a longgggg time ago! Love the Colts but that old "soft" D was frustrating to watch at times. A defense should play with a chip on their shoulder all the time instead of when they were justly being called out. Lets get stingy in Indy on D!

I love seeing us develop an aggressive defense...one that will eventually dictate the outcome of some games. I think it's all about balance...some weeks your offense wins games, sometimes the defense, and every once in a while the special teams will determine the outcome of a game. Keep the opponents guessing!!!