Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2013 NFL Draft Projections....

.... from NFL.com....

Their scouts give their early breakdowns of players by position...

Also, the top 30 overall... top seniors, top juniors, etc. All the possible breakdowns.

A strong word of caution from someone who has followed this type of material for nearly 40 years.

What a draft forecast or projection looks like in July, will be very much different next April. It just will.

Some players get better, some worse, some stay the same. Some get hurt, some heal up. Some players are under different positional coaches and improve or get worse. Some players are under different coordinators who switch systems. This will help some and hurt others.

There are just so many things that affect how these lists will look in roughly 10 months.

Bottom line: Use this information as a guide, but NOT as a master list. Use this and any other list to compare and contrast. I use Kiper **and** McShay. I also use selective other sources that I come across during the course of the year. Of course, I'll post and share as much info as I can leading up to the 2013 draft.

It's a big, Big, BIG draft for the Colts!

Note: I've linked the main page. You can scroll down and see the individual categories for yourself.

Enjoy!!

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013

I think Robert Woods (6'1") is a slightly taller version of Percy Harvin (5'11) (Harvin has been very productive in Minnesota before anyone jumps me), there is no way Wayne is as fast as Woods and certainly not Harvin

I think Robert Woods (6'1") is a slightly taller version of Percy Harvin (5'11) (Harvin has been very productive in Minnesota before anyone jumps me), there is no way Wayne is as fast as Woods and certainly not Harvin

Percy Harvin now or Percy at Florida, because he lined up a lot at Running Back in college? I don't think Woods does the same does he?

Percy Harvin now or Percy at Florida, because he lined up a lot at Running Back in college? I don't think Woods does the same does he?

No he dont now but I dont think he lost that ability if it was asked to do that

Nevermind I missed typed, What I mean was Woods doesnt line up at Running Back, I dont think Harvin did either in college at all, but Percy Harvin then and now, Both wide receivers are deep threat and basically the same size 1 inch apart if I remember right

I really want Teo but i doubt we go LB rd 1. Someone today told me NaVorro Bowman however was like the 100th pick which I did not believe. But upon further research, it is true. this means if we do not get Teo rd 1 we HAVE to get a guy as good as Bowman in late rd 3 - early 4. He is proof those guys are available there

Nevermind I missed typed, What I mean was Woods doesnt line up at Running Back, I dont think Harvin did either in college at all, but Percy Harvin then and now, Both wide receivers are deep threat and basically the same size 1 inch apart if I remember right

From what I remember Harvin played with Tebow at Florida and often took handoffs in the spread option and ran a bit of Wildcat type plays. He was considered fairly raw still at receiver when he was drafted. I was just curious because from what I've read Woods is a pretty polished outside receiver. Was just curious to see if he was considered that Jack of all trades guy is all I meant by that. I don't get to see that many of USC's games.

From what I remember Harvin played with Tebow at Florida and often took handoffs in the spread option and ran a bit of Wildcat type plays. He was considered fairly raw still at receiver when he was drafted. I was just curious because from what I've read Woods is a pretty polished outside receiver. Was just curious to see if he was considered that Jack of all trades guy is all I meant by that. I don't get to see that many of USC's games.

Me either but I dont think he is a jack of all trades