Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dez Bryant and Marshawn Lynch Arrested [Merge]

SilentHill

He hit his mama??

Really?

If yo'd hit you mother...there's not a lot bad you wouldnt do...

Is this the guy who wouldnt listen to Deion Sanders trying to advise him on how to make it with the Cowboys?

The young man is out of control...

..a little 'tough love' wouldnt hurt

Painting with an awfully big brush.

maybe..but boys are chosen to be in football and wrestling because they have that edge, that phyiscality...

they like phyiscal contact and, yes, violence... //That's what you look for especally in adefnsive player...

meek, mellow boys, to a large extent, arent football players..

Men commiting violence IS their fault.....certainly hitting your mother earns you a special place....

that wasnt said correctly..but football palyers are always going to have a predilection towards violence..

..and if athletic ability rewards you from childhood...of course you tend to believe you have a certain entitlement to things.

we've all met athletes like that

Can't remember where I heard it but I had heard his mom was grabbing ahold of him and jerking him around. Sounded like he grabbed her to push her away, and being as big as he is, bruised her. She's an actual crack head, he seems like a chump. Sounds to me like a messed up family, and they both need to be put away.

Surely some dude wasn't beating on his mom right? Has to be something more to it.

Also heard Kenny Brit the Titans WR got slapped with a DUI.

maybe..but boys are chosen to be in football and wrestling because they have that edge, that phyiscality...

they like phyiscal contact and, yes, violence... //That's what you look for especally in adefnsive player...

meek, mellow boys, to a large extent, arent football players..

Men commiting violence IS their fault.....certainly hitting your mother earns you a special place....

that wasnt said correctly..but football palyers are always going to have a predilection towards violence..

..and if athletic ability rewards you from childhood...of course you tend to believe you have a certain entitlement to things.

we've all met athletes like that

Your paint brush is amazingly enough, getting bigger.

Your generalities are pretty well offensive.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't she allegedly a prostitute, and he was asked about that at the combine?

Maybe she wasn't making what she needed to be making, and daddy had to teach her a lesson.

It was his mother:

http://www.chron.com/business/press-releases/article/Dez-Bryant-Gets-Arrested-for-Assaulting-His-Mom-3721846.php

and imo regardless of who it was there is no excuse for hitting a woman. If you are in a situation that you can not deal with without resorting to violence walk away.