Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Since I was a little boy.......

dacoats

The title says it all. I am getting that burn back. I had it when I bought that first pack of football cards and seen that guy talking on the telephone back in 75. Dawning the whites, and going over those polaroids with the brass in the pressbox. The dude could heave the pill.

I had during the strike year and big time crossed the picket line and we made that playoffrun

I had it when E.D. was running like the wind and making we got that game against the stains, only to lose to those dorks.

I had it when Third base Jimmy took us on the journey of a lifetime only to have the refs >>> us in the AFCCG against the second biggest cheating organization in the history of sports.

I had it when the 3 headed monster started stomping mud holes, and Manning was a team guy.

I had it when Painter, whoa.....wait a second, I take that back.....

And I have it again Horseshoe fans, this is our time again and TY Baller is going to seal the deal when it is all said and done.

Keep it classy and don't mess up this monster post

Clearly, this is one of my best, thank you for your support this is going to be one heck of a ride.

The title says it all. I am getting that burn back. I had it when I bought that first pack of football cards and seen that guy talking on the telephone back in 75. Dawning the whites, and going over those polaroids with the brass in the pressbox. The dude could heave the pill.

I had during the strike year and big time crossed the picket line and we made that playoffrun

I had it when E.D. was running like the wind and making we got that game against the stains, only to lose to those dorks.

I had it when Third base Jimmy took us on the journey of a lifetime only to have the refs >>> us in the AFCCG against the second biggest cheating organization in the history of sports.

I had it when the 3 headed monster started stomping mud holes, and Manning was a team guy.

I had it when Painter, whoa.....wait a second, I take that back.....

And I have it again Horseshoe fans, this is our time again and TY Baller is going to seal the deal when it is all said and done.

Keep it classy and don't mess up this monster post

Clearly, this is one of my best, thank you for your support this is going to be one heck of a ride.

I feel the same way every Sunday afternoon after a half pint of Makers Mark and a 6 of Bud Lt tall boyz.....

hehe... The new era of dominance is on the verge of becoming reality,

I can dig it. I dig the passion dacoats. Heck I dug the old prayer threads on the old RATS forums you had, good stuff. I think I participated in those sometime in 2006 when the run D was swiss cheese and we lost to the Jaguars.

If you really want to drink some serious koolaid read this, I love it.

http://www.cbssports...ain;contentBody

Thank you Jules I had not read this...

It's not Rocket Science.... Luck is the real deal... Game tape, pro day, and interviews... He is too good to be true... and he is INDYZ...

YIPPPPEEEEEEE

I am truly geeked for kickoff game one.

I can dig it. I dig the passion dacoats. Heck I dug the old prayer threads on the old RATS forums you had, good stuff. I think I participated in those sometime in 2006 when the run D was swiss cheese and we lost to the Jaguars.

Love it. I think I missed that story when it first came out.

Dacoats: "He's got the fever, oh he's got the fever. Left this little boy BLUE!"

I had my best days pulling up for a round of prayer at the old barn, you're one of the old guard.

the future is bright under that Full Moon, he knows his stuff, and I must say he is dead on here.

A piece to the puzzle at Walmart prices, lets get this thing movin!

GRWP!