Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Wins - Vegas Over/Under Set at 5.5

Smonroe

5 or less

I did a quick check. Every year for the last 10, there have been at least 6 teams with 5 or less wins. No one wants to believe their team is going to be one of them, and Vegas loves that.

I'm hoping for 8 but if I had to bet I'd take the Under.

I did a quick check. Every year for the last 10, there have been at least 6 teams with 5 or less wins. No one wants to believe their team is going to be one of them, and Vegas loves that.

I'm hoping for 8 but if I had to bet I'd take the Under.

I would say 7 is possible but their is just to many new pieces, I mean coming together during practice is great but the challenge will be transfering it to games which I think will take some time

Its so funny how everyone says we will definately beat this team and that..and then goes on to say ohh and we will win an upset on a couple too!! lol Basing it on any given sunday....lol Basically we won't lose any games we should win and win a couple games we shouldn't.

There are basically 3-5 games I would say we are close to equal talent-wise (Miami, Minnesota, Cleveland, and Jacksonville). So we have to win all those and beat someone else? That is like running the table lol. Very positive people around here. I wouldn't bet but if they had a gun to my head I would take under. Injuries, rookies, and new schemes and staff will probably put this team around 5 wins.

So if we win 5 and have a tie is that a push???

Its so funny how everyone says we will definately beat this team and that..and then goes on to say ohh and we will win an upset on a couple too!! lol Basing it on any given sunday....lol Basically we won't lose any games we should win and win a couple games we shouldn't.

There are basically 3-5 games I would say we are close to equal talent-wise (Miami, Minnesota, Cleveland, and Jacksonville). So we have to win all those and beat someone else? That is like running the table lol. Very positive people around here. I wouldn't bet but if they had a gun to my head I would take under. Injuries, rookies, and new schemes and staff will probably put this team around 5 wins.

So if we win 5 and have a tie is that a push???

Nope. Vegas won't consider it the NHL where a tie counts as a point and a win as two (I think thats how they do it, I don't really follow hockey).

5 wins is the Under bet.