Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

UDFA's that actually have a chance

HtownColt

Here's my list of UDFA that have a legitimate shot at a roster spot:

1) Chigbo Anunoby(he makes the team no doubt NT depth if Chapman isn't ready will be in the DL rotation somewhere)

2)Micah Pellerin(CB depth and can play safety he was rated pretty decent entering the draft has the size)

3)Antonio Fenelus(CB competition can't have enough comes from good program at Wisconsin)

4)Steven Baker(OLine depth can compete back up roll over Linkenbach)

5)Hayworth Hicks(OG depth back up roll for now can compete for a starting roll next year, strong nasty run blocker but needs to work on blocking in space that's why I have him at guard)

6)Kevin Eagan(always gotta root for a division III player to make the team plus dude can ball)

Justin Sambrano would be on the list but he would have to beat out Brazil which I don't see happening personally.

Well that's my list of players with a legitimate shot to make the roster feel free to add your own

Here's my list of UDFA that have a legitimate shot at a roster spot:

1) Chigbo Anunoby(he makes the team no doubt NT depth if Chapman isn't ready will be in the DL rotation somewhere)

2)Micah Pellerin(CB depth and can play safety he was rated pretty decent entering the draft has the size)

3)Antonio Fenelus(CB competition can't have enough comes from good program at Wisconsin)

4)Steven Baker(OLine depth can compete back up roll over Linkenbach)

5)Hayworth Hicks(OG depth back up roll for now can compete for a starting roll next year, strong nasty run blocker but needs to work on blocking in space that's why I have him at guard)

6)Kevin Eagan(always gotta root for a division III player to make the team plus dude can ball)

Justin Sambrano would be on the list but he would have to beat out Brazil which I don't see happening personally.

Well that's my list of players with a legitimate shot to make the roster feel free to add your own

What about Cameron Chism the CB from Maryland who seems to be the hardest hitter in the bunch.

What about Cameron Chism the CB from Maryland who seems to be the hardest hitter in the bunch.

I chose Pellerin because he is a good press corner which is what we are looking for and he can play safety as well with good closing speed and he is I think 6'1 I think or something like that

And I chose Antonio Fenelus because he is a good tackler against the run and can cover just can't press cover I like him in the nickel because he can provide run support

I doubt we keep 3 UDFA CBs that's why I chose them two because we already have Powers,Thomas,and Rucker. Pellerin can play cb or safety so that's a two for one, and Fenelus

I highly doubt we carry more than 5 CBs

I don't have a problem with chism or buddy but I want Pellerin for sure

I think they all have just as much a shot as the free agent aquisitions, drafted players and those currently on the roster.

Anotherwords, nobody 'should' feel safe as there was a complete overhaul of the front office and coaches so there are no ties to anyone!

Having said that, we all know that there will be a select few that we ALL know will make the roster for sure!

I would think Chism, Pellerin, Fenelus, will all make this team. Defensive backfield is a HUGE ? mark. Lots of opportunity.

I also think Jabin S will make it. He has already impressed and he is a PR/KR...

After these guys... who knows until training camp. Pre season will be fun to watch this season.