Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Freeney talks to Polian about his new role

Superman

i am so excited to watch this defense this season, the only problem is no primetme games except one thursday game. makes me sad

Another side effect of losing peyton. Now we have to wait until we're good again to get those Thursday and Sunday nights back.

To the guys who are bashing the guy who said Freeney isn't into it, I think he was just being sarcastic.

I bet he still just comes in from the left side and spin moves. Lol

haha I want to see him try a spin move through the A gap

What I want to see is Mathis and Freeney coming through the same gap. Freeney getting in there getting his shoulder pads on the oline and driving him backwards and then Mathis right on his tail.

What I want to see is Mathis and Freeney coming through the same gap. Freeney getting in there getting his shoulder pads on the oline and driving him backwards and then Mathis right on his tail.

As the QB drops into fetal position and waves a white flag :whiteflag:

Thank you for serving! :thanks: ... not sure if it will work for you but, you could try the NFL game rewind package, watch on your smart phone, ipad, computer??? directv pkg also offers live streaming if you have the package, which is what I use as I am a misplaced fan.... hopefully you can come home and watch some games!

your welcome, and i am hoping so also, i don't know how much soccer i can watch over there before i lose my mind.

I know, right! And I'm stuck out here in OK, where they only show Cowboys and Chiefs' games... :wall:

I know, right! And I'm stuck out here in OK, where they only show Cowboys and Chiefs' games... :wall:

How do you keep your sanity?

it was fun to watch guys who knew they had freeney try to block him and fail. Hed change up each time, swim move, bull rush, spin move etc..

imagine not knowing you have to block freeney until hes in your face

should be even more fun to watch.

"NO, It WASN'T!!!"

- Signed

Johnathan Ogden