Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trade AR to the Titans

JMichael557

Based on the continuous complaining that AR is the worst quarterback in history, we should trick the Titans into giving us a 7th-round pick for him. I think they would do it. This way, TN can dominate the division for the next decade.

As I understand it AR is the most inaccurate. I disagree, his low completion rate is because every pass is 20 yards or greater down the field. If this is on purpose then SS is doing AR a great disservice. If AR is throwing deep all the time when he has underneath routes open then Shane needs to fix that or bench him.

Everyone forgets that today AR almost threw 4 Touchdown passes. One to AD slightly OB, One to Downs which was a TD, and one to Pierce which also was a TD. 

AR was constantly under pressure. Flacco would have been sacked at least 6 times.

AR does not know to run out of bounds to save time on the clock. If SS has not taught him that then he is doing AR a great disservice. IF AR is refusing to learn this then he needs to be benched until he is wiling to learn.

Let's not forget the following. We were down 10. AR with some great throws leads us to a TD to cut the lead to 3.

We get the ball   back and AR gets the ball  to the 50. Remember we had 2 penalties. I block one back and Nelson Moving for a total of 15 years.  Remove those and we have the ball on the 35 and are trying a game tying FG. (don't know if Gay would make it).

Finally the coaching at the end of the half is mind bogling. We had the ball on the 5 yd. line with 30 seconds score tied. Run out the clock and go in to the half. Shane gifted them points, He put AR and the team in a horrible situation. If Flacco had been in you would still run out the clock. 

Anyway, give TN a call.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JMichael557 said:

It's called Satire. I am trying to point out that the "AR is the worst QB ever posts are irrational".  

lol my bad. 

I don’t always read sarcasm well on this forum, so I usually end any sarcastic posts with a “/sarcasm” tag just so others know.