Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 NFL Season -- Week #5 All Around the NFL game discussion

NFLfan

1 hour ago, coltsva said:

Poor coaching by Buffalo.

Poor would be a complement. Ball on their 3 yard line with around 32 seconds left. Allen was bad all day and they elect to run 3 passing plays . The odds of getting into FG position was almost non existent. Just run the ball 3 times and Houston uses all 3 time outs . Punt the ball with around 8 - 9 seconds left. Maybe Houston gets the ball back with a few seconds or maybe time runs out. Brain dead....

• Like 1

Giants have played well against Seattle today. The NFL is so unpredictable. Last week, Seattle played so well against the Lions in a game that neither team deserved to lose. It was such a good game. One would think that in Seattle, the Seahawks would easily beat the Giants.

Seattle could still win but I thought this would be an easy win.

Just now, teganslaw said:

The Giants win in Seattle. Did anyone guess that? 

Did you read my comment?

39 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Giants have played well against Seattle today. The NFL is so unpredictable. Last week, Seattle played so well against the Lions in a game that neither team deserved to lose. It was such a good game. One would think that in Seattle, the Seahawks would easily beat the Giants.

Seattle could still win but I thought this would be an easy win.

14 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Did you read my comment?

You're Vikings didn't play their best and won today.  Jones got hurt,  Sam didn't have his best day,  but they won.    That's the sign of a good team.   They are in control of that division.   

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

You're Vikings didn't play their best and won today.  Jones got hurt,  Sam didn't have his best day,  but they won.    That's the sign of a good team.   They are in control of that division.   

Thank you. It is good to have gotten the win, but the bye week comes at the right time. We have not had too many injuries, but we need Aaron Jones back. Hopefully his hip injury does not cause him to miss more time.

• Thanks 1