Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What do you miss as a Colt's fan?

bluephantom87

Me personally it's the shoe being on prime time. Man I couldn't wait for Sunday or Monday night games!! I used to get so hyped when it came on hearing the intro theme music with the Colt's highlight reel playing in the background. Boy do I miss the Manning and Luck days when the Colts were a staple on prime time! The Thursday night games were cool but we usually played a division foe that took a beat down. Lol

46 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

The decibel level in the Hoosier Dome. 

after SB celebrations me and my family decided to skip out on the parade out of fear of not getting into the dome. Found out later they had to turn people away at the doors. It was so loud in there you could only feel the screams leave your body. That place was rocking. 

to OP, I miss a lot of things about the Peyton era, but I’ll go with one less talked about. I miss Bob Sanders and and his effect on the defense. I miss Tony Dungy and his always punt/kick the field goal ways. 

I wish I could go back and re-live the Manning days. I didn’t appreciate enough at the time how awesome it was to wake up Sunday morning and pretty much know the Colts were going to win and 18 was going to do something special. 

More Games in Germany 🤣

No, for real, the home is LOS and it's good the way it is.

What I miss are probably the playoffs. 

Nothing more thrilling than playing in must win games.

But good times come and go. Gives you strong emotions. That's why we love the game.