Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lucas oil Changes 2025

adubb84

I knew we were getting new turf. Didn’t know the make up of it. I’m sure the players will enjoy not having those pellets around anymore. 

They changed our Super Bowl banner, took away the 2012 Super Bowl host banner, and mercifully got rid of the 2014 AFC Finalists banner lol. 

Past due to put up some new ones!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, adubb84 said:

I knew we were getting new turf. Didn’t know the make up of it. I’m sure the players will enjoy not having those pellets around anymore. 

They changed our Super Bowl banner, took away the 2012 Super Bowl host banner, and mercifully got rid of the 2014 AFC Finalists banner lol. 

Past due to put up some new ones!! 

I hope we don't have any players allergic to coconut.   ( my wife is a food coordinator.   She talks about this stuff all the time.    I'm sure the team did their homework)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

I hope we don't have any players allergic to coconut.   ( my wife is a food coordinator.   She talks about this stuff all the time.    I'm sure the team did their homework)

They'll just have to start evaluating players by their RAS and coconut allergies now...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

Thank God for that, it seriously felt like a curse! 🙈💀

lol! Funny enough (and sad) it’s also the last time we won the division. You may be on to something 

• Like 2

On 9/5/2024 at 6:43 PM, jvan1973 said:

I heardthe did there homework. Shroud is very allergic to coconuts 🥥!

• Like 2