Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp July 27th

4 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

If all athletes felt this way!  Talk to your teammates Michael, preach it !!

I have said exactly what he said so many times and people rip me for it. Exactly what he said when your already making multi millions why not stay where you know you will have success and a city you love. When you’re making multi millions will a few extra million really make a difference. What if you don’t fit in the new system. I think a lot of colt players have actually done this. Especially this past offseason with all the free agents we had.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I have said exactly what he said so many times and people rip me for it. Exactly what he said when your already making multi millions why not stay where you know you will have success and a city you love. When you’re making multi millions will a few extra million really make a difference. What if you don’t fit in the new system. I think a lot of colt players have actually done this. Especially this past offseason with all the free agents we had.

I agree but I love the sport of football and would want to become the best ever. Once I had 10 million + in the bank, to me it's about winning championships. The money is there now if I get injured, now it's about legacy and being remembered as a great football player. I am old school though. I Don't need 4 or 5 cars and a 10 million dollar house. If I had a lot of money I would splurge a little and live the high life a little but wouldn't go overboard with it. In Indianapolis if you have a house worth 1 million dollars and 1 fancy car, people look at you like you are a God.

• Like 2

exciting day. was happy to hear about carlies and simpson doing well. sounds like the defense will be better this season, which i guess isn't saying a lot. hoping for middle of the pack in yards allowed this season, instead of 28th like we have been for awhile