Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anthony Richardson on the McAfee show

twfish

21 minutes ago, DattMavis said:

As someone who listens to Pat, I was so very confused at the topic title, and had no idea what I was going to read. 😂

hahahahahaha Used to reddit where everyone just calls it PMS

• twfish changed the title to Anthony Richardson on the McAfee show

His thighs are massive.    Also,  I never heard of being put to sleep for a tattoo.    That's some rich folks stuff.  I bet it hurts the next few days though.   A good way to get a lot of ink in a hurry

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

His thighs are massive.    Also,  I never heard of being put to sleep for a tattoo.    That's some rich folks stuff.  I bet it hurts the next few days though.   A good way to get a lot of ink in a hurry

If they put on Tegaderm after the tat, he wouldn’t feel anything really. That stuff is amazing. 

• Thanks 1

Can't wait to see what AR does on the field this year.

In interviews, he seems very timid and quiet. If you watched that whole thing him leaving after the ball toss at the end felt pretty awkward. Wondering as he gets older/more comfortable if we see a bit more outspokenness from him.

I did really appreciate his response about his leadership style. He said something along the lines of he doesn't talk much but he speaks up. Makes me think he doesn't just say stuff without reason and that he speaks up when he feels he needs to. I appreciate that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

Curious do you have a tattoo?     They can be painful.   Most of the time a tat that size could take weeks, because of the pain       I admit I have never heard about being put to sleep but then again  my last one was in the early 80's. 

1 minute ago, ChuggaBeer said:

Curious do you have a tattoo?     They can be painful.   Most of the time a tat that size could take weeks, because of the pain       I admit I have never heard about being put to sleep but then again  mu last one was in the early 80's. 

Yes I do.   I've never done more than 5 hours at a time.   His back tat is awesome and would have taken weeks with one artist

• Like 2

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Yes I do.   I've never done more than 5 hours at a time.   His back tat is awesome and would have taken weeks with one artist

Yes it would I forgot they had 4.        Mine was about 4 hours.   Wife and I are considering sleeves 

2 hours ago, cjwhiskers said:

Can't wait to see what AR does on the field this year.

In interviews, he seems very timid and quiet. If you watched that whole thing him leaving after the ball toss at the end felt pretty awkward. Wondering as he gets older/more comfortable if we see a bit more outspokenness from him.

I did really appreciate his response about his leadership style. He said something along the lines of he doesn't talk much but he speaks up. Makes me think he doesn't just say stuff without reason and that he speaks up when he feels he needs to. I appreciate that.

He basically implied he leads by example. Not a bad thing.