Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 Gavin's Mock Draft - Participants (Any New as well) Invited!

Next up:

Jacksonville Jaguars

Cincinnati Bengals @RollerColt

Jacksonville Jaguars 

Indianapolis Colts @jvan1973

Seattle Seahawks

Pittsburgh Steelers

Pittsburgh Steelers

Baltimore Ravens

Chicago Bears

Houston Texans

San Francisco 49ers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Green Bay Packers

Houston Texans

Buffalo Bills

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Next up:

Jacksonville Jaguars Cincinnati Bengals Jacksonville Jaguars Indianapolis Colts Seattle Seahawks Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Ravens Chicago Bears Houston Texans San Francisco 49ers Tampa Bay Buccaneers Green Bay Packers Houston Texans Buffalo Bills

I think someone picked Dadrion Taylor-Demerson, S right? For Jets...

It's not updated in the spreadsheet, should I do it or you'll take care of it? 

2 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I think someone picked Dadrion Taylor-Demerson, S right? For Jets...

It's not updated in the spreadsheet, should I do it or you'll take care of it? 

I had to undo it and forgot to go back. It is off now

2 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Per PM

Indianapolis Colts select in 117th overall draft pick in Gavin's Mock Draft, 

Tykee Smith, S, Georgia

Colts fans get S

CB

WR

LB

Now

Safety

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

@VikingsFanInChennai  Which is the team that you select for? Are you not a GM as well as Commish?

I'm picking for Steelers. Traded down in round 3, and have couple of picks coming up soon together

• Like 2

Just now, RollerColt said:

I’m okay with that!

@RollerColt @NFLfan

Looks like not many in here, it's Friday night and we usually take break for weekend, and it's too much to ask for on Friday night.

Should we stop the draft Right now, and continue fresh from where we are leaving it here now on Tuesday evening?

I think everybody needs a break to get renewed interest and availability to make the draft interesting.

What do you guys say?

I'd prefer GMs to be available to make picks instead of us getting a consensus pick on most of the picks. 

• Like 2

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

@RollerColt @NFLfan

Looks like not many in here, it's Friday night and we usually take break for weekend, and it's too much to ask for on Friday night.

Should we stop the draft Right now, and continue fresh from where we are leaving it here now on Tuesday evening?

I think everybody needs a break to get renewed interest and availability to make the draft interesting.

What do you guys say?

I'd prefer GMs to be available to make picks instead of us getting a consensus pick on most of the picks. 

I'm fine either way. Just lurking right now lol.

• Like 1

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

@RollerColt @NFLfan

What do you guys say?

I'm okay with that. We had a mild earthquake and an aftershock here. I could use a break.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Yoshinator said:

Heard about the earthquake. Hope everything's okay.

Thankfully no damage. Everything continued but it rattled me. I had a busy and stressful week (nothing bad but just a lot going on). I was hoping today would have been quiet, but that earthquake scared me. I needed an hour to get back to focusing on work.

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

We're taking BREAK FOR THE WEEKEND AT Indianapolis Colts pick #117 

WE will continue together as a group fresh on Tuesday evening, 7 PM EDT, as usual.

Thanks for everyone's participation, and making it the most fun-filled week in the Off-season Every Single Year.

Let's do this for 2 more days and complete this year's Gavin's Mock Draft next week. 

• Like 2

Just now, NFLfan said:

Thankfully no damage. Everything continued but it rattled me. I had a busy and stressful week (nothing bad but just a lot going on). I was hoping today would have been quiet and that earthquake stopped us cold. I needed an hour to get back to focusing on work.

Yeah I bet. Had to be scary. Glad you're alright.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Thankfully no damage. Everything continued but it rattled me. I had a busy and stressful week (nothing bad but just a lot going on). I was hoping today would have been quiet, but that earthquake scared me stopped what I was doing. I needed an hour to get back to focusing on work.

I couldn't read at the start of the draft today, I just realize earthquake was well pronounced for everyone to be concerned about. Thankfully, no damage ..

I was working from home in New Jersey in 2011 summer when there was 5.8 Richter earthquake, and I didn't feel a thing but colleagues at office felt chairs and things moving a bit.

Earthquake and Eclipse all coming to US, I think You'll soon see Aliens visiting too... Surely, it's a sign about something haha

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Hi everyone,

We're taking BREAK FOR THE WEEKEND AT Indianapolis Colts pick #117 

WE will continue together as a group fresh on Tuesday evening, 7 PM EDT, as usual.

Thanks for everyone's participation, and making it the most fun-filled week in the Off-season Every Single Year.

Let's do this for 2 more days and complete this year's Gavin's Mock Draft next week. 

@jvan1973 Draft is at Colts pick

If you wanna make a change to the pick as we had to pick from the  bottom of the choices, you can make a fresh pick for Colts if you'd like.

@csmopar also will get to make his pick himself on Tuesday evening after Colts pick, and we'll continue from there. 

• Like 1