Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 Gavin's Mock Draft - Participants (Any New as well) Invited!

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

With 47th overall draft pick, new York Giants select

Keon Coleman, WR, Florida State 

As it is at the top of the needs and BPA in the Big Board. 

Would you like me to access it again?

Just now, danlhart87 said:

Thank you lord Colts didnt draft Coleman. Hes beyond overrated

Struggles big time with seperation

He would be Pierce 2.0

Watch the Colts take him at 46 in real life lol! haha 

• Like 1

Just now, funktacious2 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see it go down similarly on draft night. Plenty of teams have the need and there is likely many to be higher on boards.

Its why I jumped up to get my guy in Legette. WRs are gonna go fast mid 2nd.

Just now, Yoshinator said:

Watch the Colts take him at 46 in real life lol! haha 

kill me now adam sandler GIF

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, PRnum1 said:

Dang it !! That's who I wanted !!

Dang. Sorry man. And sorry I had to disappear right after picks to put my kids to bed. The falcons are I think the longest standing team without a ten sack guy. 2016 I think is their last. So they need it. I almost went Turner in round one but wanted them to get Rome. So Braswell is a nice consolation 

• Like 1

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I added another Google account of mine to the sheet. Now I have full access, no worries. 

Okay, I made all the edits. I have not touched the second page but I see what John Hammonds was referring to.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TomDiggs said:

Dang. Sorry man. And sorry I had to disappear right after picks to put my kids to bed. The falcons are I think the longest standing team without a ten sack guy. 2016 I think is their last. So they need it. I almost went Turner in round one but wanted them to get Rome. So Braswell is a nice consolation 

I was just joking. Great pick !

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Okay, I made all the edits. I have not touched the second page but I see what John Hammonds was referring to.

No problem.  I work in Excel all day long.  (Business Analyst at JPMorgan Chase).

Fix the source data.

Refresh the pivot table.

Done.

:) :) :) :) 

50Philadelphia Eagles

51Pittsburgh Steelers

52Los Angeles Rams

53Philadelphia Eagles

54Cleveland Browns

55Miami Dolphins

56Dallas Cowboys

57Tampa Bay Buccaneers

58Green Bay Packers

59Houston Texans

60Buffalo Bills

61Detroit Lions

62Baltimore Ravens

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Harrison, Cross, Blackmon and Thomas is not a terrible group. Someone obviously needs to step up and play beside Blackmon at his level. I think there is enough ability with those four to roll with them into training camp and see what happens. 
    • Pass rush.     That is the key.  Control the line.  Make him make plays.  Make him uncomfortable.  Hey, if he Stroud beats us with his talent and we’re making him complete these great plays, then chalk it up to the game.  But we can’t allow him (and any other qb) to be comfortable and pick us apart.     I hope we see our front 4 provide that pressure because that will make everything else much easier.  I honestly believe we have the corners for our scheme in Moore, Brents, and jones.  But we don’t have the pressure.  Or the FS unfortunately.  Our corners jobs in this scheme isn’t to run step for step with wide receivers.  It’s to stick with them and prevent YAC.  Moore is the best nickel in the game, Jones was one of the best corners PERIOD in preventing YAC, and I think a healthy Brents will be good too.
    • Agreed.  After this last off season, I kind of give Ballard a pass on taking long to find a certified DE (if Latu pans out).  Like QBs, they don’t grow on trees.  You either have to draft one high, get lucky with one in the draft, or sign one in FA for loads of cash.  All I can ask for him as GM to do is try.  He hasn’t been perfect by any means but at least he’s tried with the DE position specifically.   i also think Shane being here has changed his thinking.  Before, Ballard might’ve went with Turner due to the higher upside.  But maybe Shane differs and wants proven players.     Either way, I’m glad we possibly have our stud at a premium position for the next 5 years at a cheap rate.     And gotta thank the Falcons for us landing Latu.  Lol
    • Sure, but I know you're smart enough to get the gist of this post - a potent offense is more important than a good defense.     Today's NFL favors the O in the rule book and encourages scoring.  D's have to hang in there and most play it safe.   Of course, it's simple, of course it's not easy to have an elite O, and of course it doesn't always lead to wins.  But, in my opinion, it's the way a GM should build a team.  (Yes, I know about the Manning years.  That's another conversation)
    • How to beat the Texans and every other team? With a stick!
  • Members

• rock8591

rock8591 858

• stitches

stitches 19,967

• AwesomeAustin

AwesomeAustin 2,473

• TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy 87

• Chrisaaron1023

Chrisaaron1023 4,472

• cjwhiskers