Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts could have finally won the division. Titans smacking the Jags

Indeee

13 minutes ago, Superman said:

To each his own, for sure. I find the caps jarring and off-putting, and I doubt that's your intention. Not trying to change you, just offered my perspective for your consideration.

?? I just let you know that's not my intention. So I don't get the reply. I'm sorry that you find a few random caps to be jarring and off-putting. I think that's a little harsh from my perspective but oh well. We can call truce here because I might be reading too much into this..

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bluephantom87 said:

?? I just let you know that's not my intention. So I don't get the reply. I'm sorry that you find a few random caps to be jarring and off-putting. I think that's a little harsh from my perspective but oh well. We can call truce here because I might be reading too much into this..

Not meant to be personal, sorry to have offended you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, bluephantom87 said:

We had the opportunity to grab Stroud also but chose to stand pat and hope that he fell to us with rumors flying that his stock had dropped drastically due to his low scores on the Wonderlic test. Rumor also had it that the Texans preferred Young due to the Bama ties that hc Ryan liked or Richardson. All this was BEFORE the Panthers jumped in to take the top pick and by all reports it was a house divided with Frank liking Levis, the owner liking Young and the organization liking Stroud.

Are you arguing that the Colts had Stroud ahead of Richardson on their draft board, and were hoping that Stroud dropped to #4?