Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My last game as a Hoosier state resident…Who’s going?

HOZER

10 hours ago, HOZER said:

Tomorrow I’ll be attending my last game  before my move to Texas, really hoping they put up a good fight and punch their way into the playoffs!!!  Bummed, but I’ll remain a diehard fan of the Colts and will try to come up once a year for a game, and will definitely catch them when they play in Texas.

Anyone else going tomorrow???

LETS GO COLTS!!!!!!

Godspeed Hozer! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My son and rare diehard colts fan and he is moving to Arizona in a week for his first job out of college.  I’m going to miss going to a colts game or two a year with him.  Unfortunately we won’t be at the game tonight but we will be watching.  We watched the game last week on his phone while we were on a family cruise.  That’s how diehard we are as colts fans. LETS GO COLTS!!!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, HOZER said:

Tomorrow I’ll be attending my last game  before my move to Texas, really hoping they put up a good fight and punch their way into the playoffs!!!  Bummed, but I’ll remain a diehard fan of the Colts and will try to come up once a year for a game, and will definitely catch them when they play in Texas.

Anyone else going tomorrow???

LETS GO COLTS!!!!!!

I hope you meet up with some folks on the forum. It is always fun to put a face to those you have been communicating with. Good luck in the game. Make lots of noise when Colts are on defense.

Hopefully we will continue to see you on this forum. All the best on your move and in the future.

My cousin lives in Texas now but she said she will be moving to FL in the next year or so to be near her parents now that they are both almost 80 years old.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Indianapolis-Colts-Fan said:

Crazy. I’ve got this game and hopefully a playoff game and then I’m moving back to IN. 

If we somehow get a home playoff game this might be my second to last game😎

1 hour ago, Tsarquise said:

Out of all the places you're moving to Texas. Lol

Hey what’s that supposed to mean?! 🤣 I’m originally from Texas so just returning to the motherland.😎

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Godspeed Hozer! 

Thanks Brother, trust me I will still be a Cubbies fan, with Rangers in second place. That other baseball team in Texas can 🤬 it!!!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Thanks Brother, trust me I will still be a Cubbies fan, with Rangers in second place. That other baseball team in Texas can 🤬 it!!!

Glad to hear it! I look forward to spring and talking with you and @2006Coltsbestever about baseball. Maybe our teams will take a big step forward this season! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HOZER said:

Hey what’s that supposed to mean?! 🤣 I’m originally from Texas so just returning to the motherland.😎

I thought it was funny because your last game will be the Colts vs the TEXANS, and you're moving to Texas. That's all. It is fitting! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tsarquise said:

I thought it was funny because your last game will be the Colts vs the TEXANS, and you're moving to Texas. That's all. It is fitting! 

Wondered if that was why, definitely fitting!!!

• Like 1