2. @EasyE126-67

3. @chad72125-68

4. @Moe121-72

5. @w87r118-75

6. @Chrisaaron1023117-76

6. @VikingsFanInChennai117-76

7. @RollerColt116-77

8. @coltsva114-79

H. Mention- @Solid84100-61, (missed 1st 2 weeks =32 games so overall 100-93). A missed game is a loss.

193 games played. We started the stretch run this past Sunday which is December and January. Good luck everyone moving forward.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2006Coltsbestever changed the title to 2023 NFL Weekly Pick em Games: Week 14
34 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I am getting emotional man!!! This is all soon going to come to an end. :( 

Just kidding. 😛

Sad Homer Simpson GIF- you have to admit this is fun, the season is flying by. I love these kinds of threads because it strays away from the negativity in here and we can joke with another without anyone getting upset. I want to win but if I don't, whoever does I will be happy for them and congratulate them on picking outstanding. It isn't like we are playing for money either, so it is just like entertaining competitive. 

So far on my weekly bets, which I have made 2 on games each week with point spreads involved = 24 games total either $50 or $100 on a game, I am still $100 ahead. It is better than being behind, but I see why it is hard for people to get rich when they bet on games with spreads involved. $100 is $100 though and I will take it. I have made 2 college bets all year ($100 each) and I have broke even. I had Deion winning 6 games, I lost that but got my money back by taking Michigan over Ohio St and giving up the 3.5 points. Michigan won by 6. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Sad Homer Simpson GIF- you have to admit this is fun, the season is flying by. I love these kinds of threads because it strays away from the negativity in here and we can joke with another without anyone getting upset. I want to win but if I don't, whoever does I will be happy for them and congratulate them on picking outstanding. It isn't like we are playing for money either, so it is just like entertaining competitive. 

So far on my weekly bets, which I have made 2 on games each week with point spreads involved = 24 games total either $50 or $100 on a game, I am still $100 ahead. It is better than being behind, but I see why it is hard for people to get rich when they bet on games with spreads involved. $100 is $100 though and I will take it. I have made 2 college bets all year ($100 each) and I have broke even. I had Deion winning 6 games, I lost that but got my money back by taking Michigan over Ohio St and giving up the 3.5 points. Michigan won by 6. 

Agreed. Even in being at the bottom this year, I'm still enjoying this week by week. It's a nice break from all the doomers... Who apparently are already writing off this coming weekend as a loss against the Bengals... 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Agreed. Even in being at the bottom this year, I'm still enjoying this week by week. It's a nice break from all the doomers... Who apparently are already writing off this coming weekend as a loss against the Bengals... 

Cincy played a hell of a game last night, but we do get Grover back and I doubt Browning plays like he played last night. I would be surprised. This Morning, Coach Shane said, Grover is ready to go, no holding back.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cincy played a hell of a game last night, but we do get Grover back and I doubt Browning plays like he played last night. I would be surprised. This Morning Coach Shane said, Grover is ready to go, no holding back.

I  would think the team has earned enough respect from it's own fans to say we always have a chance... The Bengals are a fantastic overall team with the best WR trio in the business. Browning was stellar for sure, but I know better than to say "the Bengals are going to the playoffs!"

I don't get why some talk themselves into being so upset all time when it comes to this team. Mental illness perhaps? 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I  would think the team has earned enough respect from it's own fans to say we always have a chance... The Bengals are a fantastic overall team with the best WR trio in the business. Browning was stellar for sure, but I know better than to say "the Bengals are going to the playoffs!"

I don't get why some talk themselves into being so upset all time when it comes to this team. Mental illness perhaps? 

There are some in here that won't be happy with our play no matter what. We could win the SB and there would still be a few say, we got lucky or had an easy road, etc.. You would think after winning 4 in a row that everyone would be happy. We have overcome a lot to get to 7-5. Lost AR for the season, Taylor has missed a lot of time, Grover has missed a lot of time, Brents has missed a lot of time, we cut Leonard, and we even got cheated out of game vs the Browns. I sort of agree with what @jvan1973said over a month ago. He said most of our fans are entitled spoiled brats - to that affect. Many piled on him, but he isn't lying because Peyton and Luck won so much and made it look easy, that spoiled a lot of people. Winning is tough in the NFL, to win 4 in a row is great in any year. 

I would say 70% of our fanbase is outstanding in here and I get along with about everyone, it is that 30% (which is still too many) that has me going homer simpson doh GIF

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

There are some in here that won't be happy with our play no matter what. We could win the SB and there would still be a few say, we got lucky or had an easy road, etc.. You would think after winning 4 in a row that everyone would be happy. We have overcome a lot to get to 7-5. Lost AR for the season, Taylor has missed a lot of time, Grover has missed a lot of time, Brents has missed a lot of time, we cut Leonard, and we even got cheated out of game vs the Browns. I agree with what @jvan1973said over a month ago. He said most of our fans are entitled spoiled brats - to that affect. Many piled on him, but he isn't lying because Peyton and Luck won so much and made it look easy, that spoiled a lot of people. Winning is tough in the NFL, to win 4 in a row is great in any year. 

I would say 70% of our fanbase is outstanding in here and I get along with about everyone, it is that 30% (which is still too many) that has me going homer simpson doh GIF

It's sad but I have to agree. You'd think after a 4 game winning streak and at least being competitive in the playoff race would amount to some type of positive thoughts? 

Instead it's like a funeral over there... and we haven't played a snap against the Bengals yet! 

I might just have to put some of the vomit posters on ignore... the ones who repeatedly spam the same negative opinion over and over again. I wonder if they're like that in real life or if it's just on here lol... 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

It's sad but I have to agree. You'd think after a 4 game winning streak and at least being competitive in the playoff race would amount to some type of positive thoughts? 

Instead it's like a funeral over there... and we haven't played a snap against the Bengals yet! 

I might just have to put some of the vomit posters on ignore... the ones who repeatedly spam the same negative opinion over and over again. I wonder if they're like that in real life or if it's just on here lol... 

If they are like that in real life, I honestly feel bad for them. Going through life just looking at the negative things and not being able to enjoy life when something good/positive happens is a mental illness IMO. I would never be around a person like that, they can ruin your time whether it be watching a game or being at party, etc.. I have known people like that and have avoided them at work, at party's, or when I was in school even, etc..

• Like 2

Here is the schedule for week 14

Thursday 

Pats at Steelers

Sunday

Bucs at Falcons

Lions at Bears

Colts at Bengals

Jags at Browns

Panthers at Saints

Texans at Jets

Rams at Ravens

Vikings at Raiders

Seahawks at 49ers

Bills at Chiefs

Broncos at Chargers

Eagles at Cowboys

Monday Night

Titans at Dolphins

Packers at Giants

Cards and Redskins have Bye weeks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

There are some in here that won't be happy with our play no matter what. We could win the SB and there would still be a few say, we got lucky or had an easy road, etc.. You would think after winning 4 in a row that everyone would be happy. We have overcome a lot to get to 7-5. Lost AR for the season, Taylor has missed a lot of time, Grover has missed a lot of time, Brents has missed a lot of time, we cut Leonard, and we even got cheated out of game vs the Browns. I sort of agree with what @jvan1973said over a month ago. He said most of our fans are entitled spoiled brats - to that affect. Many piled on him, but he isn't lying because Peyton and Luck won so much and made it look easy, that spoiled a lot of people. Winning is tough in the NFL, to win 4 in a row is great in any year. 

I do want to add, I changed my post to I sort of agree with Jvan, because I feel like if I say I agree with him 100% that I am shortchanging the good to great people of our fanbase. I will stick with my 70% = good-great, 30% = just don't get it which is too many. These are JMO's and some may hate my style for being too positive at times, it is what it is. I am critical of the team when they play bad though, so I try and at least find a balance. If the team stinks, I will say so. I just want the Colts to win. Magic Johnson was one of my favorite players growing up and he used to say that all that matters is winning. If win 7-6 I will take it.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Here is the schedule for week 14

Thursday 

Pats at Steelers

Sunday

Bucs at Falcons

Lions at Bears

Colts at Bengals

Jags at Browns

Panthers at Saints

Texans at Jets

Rams at Ravens

Vikings at Raiders

Seahawks at 49ers

Bills at Chiefs

Broncos at Chargers

Eagles at Cowboys

Monday Night

Titans at Dolphins

Packers at Giants

Cards and Redskins have Bye weeks.

Subject to change but here are my picks:

Pats 10 Steelers 17

Bucs 23 Falcons 24

Lions 24 Bears 20

Colts 25 Bengals 24 - Time for a stiff drink to avoid another Heart attack!

Jags 16 Browns 19

Panthers 13 Saints 20

Texans 26 Jets 13

Rams 20 Ravens 27

Vikings 19 Raiders 17

Seahawks 23 49ers 31

Bills 22 Chiefs 24

Broncos 23 Chargers 20

Eagles 26 Cowboys 27

Titans 17 Dolphins 34

Packers 24 Giants 16

A lot of tough one's this week. I still may change a couple but will roll with this for now.

• Like 2

• NFLfan pinned this topic
3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Subject to change but here are my picks:

Pats 10 Steelers 17

Bucs 23 Falcons 24

Lions 24 Bears 20

Colts 25 Bengals 24 - Time for a stiff drink to avoid another Heart attack!

Jags 16 Browns 19

Panthers 13 Saints 20

Texans 26 Jets 13

Rams 20 Ravens 27

Vikings 19 Raiders 17

Seahawks 23 49ers 31

Bills 22 Chiefs 24

Broncos 23 Chargers 20

Eagles 26 Cowboys 27

Titans 17 Dolphins 34

Packers 24 Giants 16

A lot of tough one's this week. I still may change a couple but will roll with this for now.

Bengals defense is very good at forcing fumbles, at crucial moments. Ball safety is gonna be very important, beware of #57. Colts are no slack too, I expect a good turnover battle between the two. @RollerColt is gonna need some headache tablets after the roller coaster ride looking at his favorite players from both sides. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Bengals defense is very good at forcing fumbles, at crucial moments. Ball safety is gonna be very important, beware of #57. Colts are no slack too, I expect a good turnover battle between the two. @RollerColt is gonna need some headache tablets after the roller coaster ride looking at his favorite players from both sides. 

I love it when they play against each other. Either way I’m happy lol

Week 14

TNF

Pats at Steelers (snoozefest 😴)

Sunday

Bucs at Falcons

Lions at Bears

Colts at Bengals

Jags at Browns

Panthers at Saints

Texans at Jets

Rams at Ravens

Vikings at Raiders

Seahawks at 49ers

Bills at Chiefs

Broncos at Chargers

SNF

Eagles at Cowboys

MNF

Titans at Dolphins

Packers at Giants

• Like 3

7 hours ago, chad72 said:

Week 14

TNF

Pats at Steelers (snoozefest 😴)

Sunday

Bucs at Falcons

Lions at Bears

Colts at Bengals

Jags at Browns

Panthers at Saints

Texans at Jets

Rams at Ravens

Vikings at Raiders

Seahawks at 49ers

Bills at Chiefs

Broncos at Chargers

SNF

Eagles at Cowboys

MNF

Titans at Dolphins

Packers at Giants

We went different on 2 games. You took the Bengals and Bills. I went Colts and Chiefs.

• Like 1

Last week I won when I wagered that DaRon Bland would get an interception. I'm not sure that I'll risk that again this week. 

My pick is that the Cowboys win in a close game. They want to get revenge against the Eagles and try for division title. I'm interested in how Shaquille Leonard will be utilized by the Eagles. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

My pick is that the Cowboys win in a close game. They want to get revenge against the Eagles and try for division title. I'm interested in how Shaquille Leonard will be utilized by the Eagles. 

You seem to be more wrong than right and this bolded prediction of yours bothers me for that reason. :) 

Things you have said recently;

1. I have Cowboys defense against Seahawks in fantasy (hmm...35 points???) (week 13)

2. I predict Panthers win their 2nd game vs Titans and Patriots beat the Giants and DeVito...we know how it turned out (week 12)

3. DTR is starting for Browns but Steelers have found a way to win...Steelers lost that week. My upset pick is Cardinals winning and beating Texans...Cardinals lost (week 11)

4. San Francisco will get their act together and win this week. The Jaguars tend to make mistakes, and the 49ers will take advantage of that. Not overly confident, but am going with this (because you weren't confident, 49ers won... :)(Week 10)

5. I got both predictions right: that the Packers win (they did) and A.J. Brown get less than 125 yards. (he ended that streak.) I don't often predict things correctly, so will enjoy the success this week as well as the Colts' victory.  (Week 9)

6. My upset this week is Bears over Chargers in a close game (Week 8 - Bears lost)

7. My upset of the week is Cardinals over 49ers. (Week 4 - Cardinals lost)

8. ...you could bet on the Bears over the Chiefs in week 3. Or is that too risky ? I am tempted to risk fate and go with the Bears, but I have to make sure that I can afford to lose the money. (Duh...Bears lost)

Thursday 

Steelers over Pats

Sunday

Falcons over Bucs

Lions over Bears

Colts over Bengals

Jags over Browns

Saints over Panthers

Texans over Jets

Ravens over Rams

Raiders over Vikings

49ers over Seahawks

Bills over Chiefs

Chargers over Broncos

Cowboys over Eagles

Monday Night

Dolphins over Titans

Packers over Giants

• Like 1

Thursday Night Football

Patriots 10 vs Steelers 16

Sunday Football

Buccaneers 22 vs Falcons 20

Rams 22 vs Ravens 27

Lions 21 vs Bears 25

Colts 24 vs Bengals 27

Jaguars 14 vs Browns 18

Panthers 9 vs Saints 20

Texans 17 vs Jets 6

Vikings 19 vs Raiders 21

Seahawks 23 vs 49ers 31

Bills 27 vs Chiefs 20

Broncos 20 vs Chargers 28

Eagles 23 vs Cowboys 26

Monday Night Football

Titans 17 vs Dolphins 35

Packers 26 vs Giants 20

There it is, I had to make sure everyone had their picks in before me so they don't cheat off me. Because I picked all the correct games this week.

I went 8-5 Last week

117-76 Overall

• Like 2

Thursday Night Football

Pats 3 vs. Steelers 6

Sunday Games

Bucs 24 vs. Falcons 21

Lions 27 vs. Bears 21

Colts 25 vs. Bengals 20

Jags 3 vs. Browns 14

Panthers 17 vs. Saints 20

Texans 14 vs. Jets 12

Rams 20 vs. Ravens 31

Vikings 28 vs. Raiders 27

Seahawks 27 vs. 49ers 38

Bills 26 vs. Chiefs 21

Broncos 20 vs. Chargers 27

Sunday Night Football

Eagles 31 vs. Cowboys 34

Monday Night Football Doubleheader

Titans 27 vs. Dolphins 31

Packers 24 vs. Giants 13

Teams on a bye:

Cardinals, Commanders

Season Total: 116-77

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Thursday Night Football

Patriots 10 vs Steelers 16

Sunday Football

Buccaneers 22 vs Falcons 20

Rams 22 vs Ravens 27

Lions 21 vs Bears 25

Colts 24 vs Bengals 27

Jaguars 14 vs Browns 18

Panthers 9 vs Saints 20

Texans 17 vs Jets 6

Vikings 19 vs Raiders 21

Seahawks 23 vs 49ers 31

Bills 27 vs Chiefs 20

Broncos 20 vs Chargers 28

Eagles 23 vs Cowboys 26

Monday Night Football

Titans 17 vs Dolphins 35

Packers 26 vs Giants 20

There it is, I had to make sure everyone had their picks in before me so they don't cheat off me. Because I picked all the correct games this week.

I went 8-5 Last week

117-76 Overall

Are you sure about the Bengals Happy John Candy GIF by Laff

Thursday 

Pats at Steelers

Sunday

Bucs at Falcons

Lions at Bears

Colts at Bengals

Jags at Browns

Panthers at Saints

Texans at Jets

Rams at Ravens

Vikings at Raiders

Seahawks at 49ers

Bills at Chiefs

Broncos at Chargers

Eagles at Cowboys

Monday Night

Titans at Dolphins

Packers at Giants

• Like 2

I almost forgot about this weekly picks. Been a busy week, sorry guys.

Steelers over Pats (tough call being a boring game)

Colts over Bengals (I'm only taking Colts with Grover back)

Saints over Panthers

Ravens over Rams (I almost took Rams)

Browns over Jags 

Lions over Bears (this will be a Bears upset IMO, but lions weapons no way am I taking Bears lmao)

Falcons over Bucs ( this game will bite me. every time I pick Falcons they lose lol)

Texans over Jets

49ers over Shehawks

Raiders over Vikings

Chiefs over Bills

Broncos over Chargers

Cowboys over Eagles

Packers over Giants

Dolphins over Titans

Good luck everyone..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Are you sure about the Bengals Happy John Candy GIF by Laff

First of all, perfect gift for this comment. I had to regain composure quickly because I was sitting in a teams meeting at work when I saw this 🤣

Second, @VikingsFanInChennai I guess I'll have to excuse the perfect record this week for that game to be wrong. I'll eat the crow. 

But I am nervous.. i hate us playing in Cincy and I hate that Cincy played well and won against Jax Monday night..

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

First of all, perfect gift for this comment. I had to regain composure quickly because I was sitting in a teams meeting at work when I saw this 🤣

Second, @VikingsFanInChennai I guess I'll have to excuse the perfect record this week for that game to be wrong. I'll eat the crow. 

But I am nervous.. i hate us playing in Cincy and I hate that Cincy played well and won against Jax Monday night..

Yeah, I just have this weird gut feeling we lose either vs Bengals or vs Steelers but don't win both. In order to beat the Steelers, which we might need more for our playoff future, we have to lose to the Bengals.

It is like the "soul stone" logic from the Marvel Infinity Stones/Endgame. In order to win something more precious (a win vs the Steelers), you need to lose something precious (a loss vs the Bengals). Have I exceeded my nonsense meter already? :) 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Yeah, I just have this weird gut feeling we lose either vs Bengals or vs Steelers but don't win both. In order to beat the Steelers, which we might need more for our playoff future, we have to lose to the Bengals.

It is like the "soul stone" logic from the Marvel Infinity Stones/Endgame. In order to win something more precious (a win vs the Steelers), you need to lose something precious (a loss vs the Bengals). Have I exceeded my nonsense meter already? :) 

I NEVER feel good about the Steelers..  but I get what you're saying! I'd rather lose this one just to get the Steelers game :lol:

In all seriousness it just feels good to have the "anxious butterflies" about games again lol weeks 6-10 watching the games felt... empty..