Dolphins @ Eagles  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Dolphins
    • Eagles
    • The game will end in a tie.
    • Meh. I don't care.

This poll is closed to new votes

Enjoy the games. I will attend the Giants game at Met Life Stadium on Sunday and the Vikings play on Monday. So, I may not be on the forum much of Sunday.

This week's games are:

Tonight 8:15 pm Jacksonville Jaguars @ New Orleans Saints

Sun Oct 22 (All Times Eastern)

1:00 pm Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

1:00 pm Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots

1:00 pm Cleveland Browns @ Indianapolis Colts

1:00 pm Detroit Lions @ Baltimore Ravens

1:00 pm Las Vegas Raiders @ Chicago Bears

1:00 pm Washington Commanders @ New York Giants

4:05 pm Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks

4:05 pm Pittsburgh Steelers @ Los Angeles Rams

4:25 pm Green Bay Packers @ Denver Broncos

4:25 pm Los Angeles Chargers  @ Kansas City Chiefs

8:20 pm Miami Dolphins @ Philadelphia Eagles

Monday Night Football, Oct 23 8:15 pm San Francisco 49ers @ Minnesota Vikings

Fun Games GIF by Voot Select

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• NFLfan featured and pinned this topic
6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I voted Eagles. I think the Dolphins are playing better but I don't see the Eagles losing 2 in a row, especially being at home. Go Saints tonight!

It should be a good game. I chose it because it is late on Sunday and hopefully we get more than 10 votes.

I went with the Rams this week in the Survival Pool. This was such a hard week. I don't love the pick but I did not feel confident about any game. If I advance this week, I feel good about to next week.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

It should be a good game. I chose it because it is late on Sunday and hopefully we get more than 10 votes.

I went with the Rams this week in the Survival Pool. This was such a hard week. I don't love the pick but I did not feel confident about any game. If I advance this week, I feel good about to next week.

Steelers are always hard to pick against. They are so up and down and win games out of the blue you don't think they will win. I do think the Rams have the better team though and they are at home. I like your pick.

• Like 1

Eagles pass coverage this year hasn't been as good as in previous years, that makes me think Dolphins will have a good game.

Eagles also haven't been scoring heavily like past couple of years, so I see a lot of rust that they need to dust up since their Super Bowl loss. Hurts also has been more methodic than ever before. 

As with most runner-up teams, Eagles have been different and has taken a step back but the talent in the roster is doing well enough to keep winning.

But, do they have it in to fight high scoring games like last year? 

As for Dolphins, if they go off flying, no one can stop them. But, if they get stuck like the Bills game, they could look miserable too as they don't seem to believe in themselves what they could achieve (probably due to lack of star players apart from Hill). When it comes easy, it's so Easy. When it gets tough and rough, what are they? 

32 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I'd feel confident on Rams if their RB had not been injured. They still couldn't miss a beat with next man up, but we just don't know.

It will be a huge challenge for Steelers to stop Puka and Kupp, so if Stafford plays well Rams are winning it, regardless of run game.

Another factor is the injury to TJ Watt, his wrist and fingers require surgery but he says he'd only have surgery in the off-season. Not sure if he's fully healthy to play through and how long, but as of now he's coming off Bye week after the injury.

Steelers defense, apart from Watt and Porter, haven't been great this year. They need more pass rush help and can't burden Watt like this. 

Rams defense, apart from Donald, is very fresh in experience and total unknown. They've been surprisingly effective though so far. 

You can pick Jaguars if Lawrence is healthy. Win or Lose, it will be known in next 4 hours  :goodluck:

I've picked Jaguars and 49ers in my Survivor pools. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I'd feel confident on Rams if their RB had not been injured. They still couldn't miss a beat with next man up, but we just don't know.

It will be a huge challenge for Steelers to stop Puka and Kupp, so if Stafford plays well Rams are winning it, regardless of run game.

Another factor is the injury to TJ Watt, his wrist and fingers require surgery but he says he'd only have surgery in the off-season. Not sure if he's fully healthy to play through and how long, but as of now he's coming off Bye week after the injury.

Steelers defense, apart from Watt and Porter, haven't been great this year. They need more pass rush help and can't burden Watt like this. 

Rams defense, apart from Donald, is very fresh in experience and total unknown. They've been surprisingly effective though so far. 

You can pick Jaguars if Lawrence is healthy. Win or Lose, it will be known in next 4 hours  :goodluck:

I've picked Jaguars and 49ers in my Survivor pools. 

I read the Pickett may be injured too. No?

This week was a hard week to pick. Let's see if I advance. There are only six or seven of us left standing.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Saints coaching staff has sucked in all 3 phases tonight. Their play calling on offense has been atrocious. Hell, Frank can call a better game than those clowns.

Not impressed with this staff. But hey they went out and got Carr. So. Yeah we could have figured this.