Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pierce

compuls1v3

6 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Campbell didn’t fail.   He was injured for 3 of his 4 years.  That’s different.   And Pierce hasn’t failed.   He had a good rookie year except most of his detractors have no idea.  

As to everything else, you knew how good he was after you learned about him in training camp and ore-season vs the Colts who made decisions back in April.   And you somehow think that’s the same.  

Thank you, Jared…..

Boom.

10 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

There are all sorts of responses I could say, but no one is interested in our never ending squabbles.  But I think you left yourself wide open with this post and your classic one earlier about Ballard and Luck. 

But I’ll decline to spell it out here because it’s only going to lead to more back and forth that leads to nowhere.  We agree in almost nothing which is fine.  But if you want to continue then send me a private message and we can continue this off-line. 

You and I going back and forth has quickly become old and tired.  

I’m agreeing with you, sir. A win-loss record like Ballard’s gets people talking and, quoting you, “widely regarded” for his drafting. It’s a copy cat league so others are probably trying to ascertain Ballard’s secret sauce. That’s all I meant. 

• Thanks 1