Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#2 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They have a lot of injuries too but what is funny is, this is the type of game Tomlin usually wins somehow. 

I agree but every team deals with injuries. It's what kinda depth they got moving forward. Steelers always draft really good WRs.

• Like 2

I honestly thought this game was going to be high scoring game. Still could be, but was thinking a total of 60 points overall.. Sloppy on both sides. Eagles should be blowing them out IMO with the chances they have had. I still say Vikings pull it out. lmao

2 minutes ago, EasyE said:

I honestly thought this game was going to be high scoring game. Still could be, but was thinking a total of 60 points overall.. Sloppy on both sides. Eagles should be blowing them out IMO with the chances they have had. I still say Vikings pull it out. lmao

I too thought it would be high-scoring. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

The offense is killing the team but when people see the score they will say it is the defense that is to blame. The defense is playing well. 

The defense was playing well until the Eagles made an adjustment and started smash mouthing them.

Wasn't anywhere to pass on that fumble, but that internal clock should of told him to secure ball a little better.

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Kirk is holding on to the ball pretty long… 

There wasn't anywhere to go with that ball, he should of been expecting a hit though.

And that was 1 play, you talk as if that has been an issue all game...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, w87r said:

The defense was playing well until the Eagles made an adjustment and started smash mouthing them.

Wasn't anywhere to pass on that fumble, but that internal clock should of told him to secure ball a little better.

But we cannot blame the defense for this. This is a complementary game and the offense and special teams have not contributed. The Eagles should be up by 30 given the 4 or more fumbles we have had. 

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

I forgot to put the Eagles defense in for my fantasy… they’re sitting on the bench with 19 points currently… 

More than the Jets defense the other day???

Just now, NFLfan said:

But we cannot blame the defense for this. This is a complementary game and the offense and special teams have not contributed. The Eagles should be up by 30 given the 4 or more fumbles we have had. 

I'm not blaming the defense for anything, but they haven't been able to stop Philly at all since they made an adjustment.

1 minute ago, w87r said:

There wasn't anywhere to go with that ball, he should of been expecting a hit though.

And that was 1 play, you talk as if that has been an issue all game...

No not all game. Just for that series. He’s got no rhythm though. How can he with the maulers on the Eagles line. 

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Can't win when you fumble 4 times. The fumble that was lost at the 1 that went out of the EndZone was real deflating. Vikings had an easy 7 points there and would have the lead and the momentum. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

More than the Jets defense the other day???

Jets defense have the Cowboys this weekend, I don’t think they’ll be as good with the amount of turnovers Zach Wilson will be making. 

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I forgot to put the Eagles defense in for my fantasy… they’re sitting on the bench with 19 points currently… 

Oops! Wish I knew. Thought it was going to be high scoring. But Eagles defense banking now. 😡