Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tim Tebow's Net Worth

King Colt

I am not a huge fan of Tebow but he is a likable guy. Saying he failed is kind of stretch. Just recently, he was voted by the National Media as a top 5 college football QB of all-time. He won 2 National Championships with Florida and he has won more playoff games in the NFL than Justin Herbert has, Herbert is the highest paid QB in the league and has played 3 seasons. Tebow's 2011 season with the Broncos was good, so he wasn't a bust either like Russell, Leaf, Shuler, Couch, Rosen, Darnold, Wilson from the Jets, as some examples - etc.. 

Tebow is very qualified to be a college football analyst, probably overqualified and should be paid well for doing so. He has a great football mind.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I actually short changed Tebow lmao , he was voted a top 5 college QB all-time by the national media recently. #1 by the sporting news, Peyton was #2. We are just talking college.  

In college, he was as unstoppable as a Florida hurricane. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I actually short changed Tebow lmao , he was voted a top 5 college QB all-time by the national media recently. #1 by the sporting news, Peyton was #2. We are just talking college.  

Yeah, that all showed up in the pros didn't it?

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

At least he had 1 good season (2011), a lot of QB's that have came into the league can't even say that. Combine that with his college career, I would take that all day if I was him. 

"One good season." I rest my case.

9 minutes ago, King Colt said:

"One good season." I rest my case.

You are missing the whole point of your original post even. He has a great NetWorth because he is the most popular and greatest QB the Gators have ever had. So off of endorsement's alone he is going to make millions. Had he not played a down in the NFL, he would have. By proving he could even play good at times in the NFL just added too it and the 1 good season he had enhanced his money making. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You are missing the whole point of your original post even. He has a great NetWorth because he is the most popular and greatest QB the Gators have ever had. So off of endorsement's alone he is going to make millions. Had he not played a down in the NFL, he would have. By proving he could even play good at times in the NFL just added too it and the 1 good season he had enhanced his money making. 

You are the one that's missing my point. He was a media darling not just in FL. He was a flop in the NFL yet like so many athletes he is offered jobs, money and endorsements on his college days not his pro days. Everyone knew he was doomed to failure in the NFL. Criminals used to make money on a book they wrote about the crime.  OJ Simpson tried it but our laws prohibit it now. Many former run-of-the-mill NFL players are making good salaries behind the microphones.

3 hours ago, King Colt said:

You are the one that's missing my point. He was a media darling not just in FL. He was a flop in the NFL yet like so many athletes he is offered jobs, money and endorsements on his college days not his pro days. Everyone knew he was doomed to failure in the NFL. Criminals used to make money on a book they wrote about the crime.  OJ Simpson tried it but our laws prohibit it now. Many former run-of-the-mill NFL players are making good salaries behind the microphones.

Who cares?  Are you jealous?

• Like 1

On 8/21/2023 at 3:41 PM, King Colt said:

So, the article says it's another level of insanity that a failed NFL QB has earned and would earn so much more than many accomplished veterans? (In exact words of the article, not paraphrasing)

3 hours ago, King Colt said:

So, what's your point? That the football players should earn money based on the success of their Pro career, not based on their college career and not based on how well they've lived their real life and the Goodwill they've earned in the world because of that? 

• Like 3

Whoever forced Tebow to change his throwing motion ruined him when he was drafted! He probably woulda been more successful if he didnt change and have a longer NFL career! He’s a good dude, but I hated the fact that he was with one of the dirtiest programs in college football history lead by Urban Meyer! He shoulda gone to a good christian school