Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp Day 3 7/29

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Richardsons bad accuracy hasn’t really shown up yet either. If he continues to show improvement and Minshew doesn’t look better he will be the week one starter.

Yeah he’s better… Monday… will tell some of course because we all know what happens Monday

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Richardsons bad accuracy hasn’t really shown up yet either. If he continues to show improvement and Minshew doesn’t look better he will be the week one starter.

Yeah, it seems Richardson is taking steps forward already. This is exactly what we wanted to see from an accuracy perspective.

His accuracy profile was really weird in college. You can argue he was accurate on some of the hardest throws in football, while being inaccurate on some of the easiest. The biggest problem is that usually those easier throws are the most translatable to the league. I guess we will see what happens when the real games start... 

I think he will. He has been showing good chemistry with Richardson too. Strachan will be on his way out.

Me too. Richardson likes him, and he fits this team well from an athletic standpoint. His play is picking up as well. Strachan hasn't proven himself at all up to this point in his career to keep.

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

Doubt it. There's only one WR spot open after Pitt, Pierce, Downs, and Dulin. 

And it will probably be him. 

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Me too. Richardson likes him, and he fits this team well from an athletic standpoint. His play is picking up as well. Strachan hasn't proven himself at all up to this point in his career to keep.

He is big so a good compliment to someone who struggles with accuracy.

7 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Smith might make the 53 man roster if he keeps this up.

Who is Smith competing with for his spot. And are you or will you please give us your opinion on how they too are doing as the competition carries on? But yeah, go Smith.

Just now, throwing BBZ said:

Who is Smith competing with for his spot. And are you or will you please give us your opinion on how they too are doing as the competition carries on? But yeah, go Smith.

Pittman

Pierce

Downs

Dulin

McKenzie

Smith

Perriman

Strachan

Probably something like that.

Archived