Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Horseshoe Blue PPR 2023

If anyone wants to entertain a trade with Team Extra, we will have to work out an equitable way to make the trade that everyone is ok with.  As  I said I will not be actively managing the team other than to set the roster and replace injuries. I wont seek out trades on it and I wont be hitting the waiver wires for it. 

8 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

If anyone wants to entertain a trade with Team Extra, we will have to work out an equitable way to make the trade that everyone is ok with.  As  I said I will not be actively managing the team other than to set the roster and replace injuries. I wont seek out trades on it and I wont be hitting the waiver wires for it. 

I would say if someone wants to work out a trade with the faux team, it needs to get 5 votes on here to approve?

Got to admit. This isn't an ideal solution.

Crazycolt ever get in?

21 minutes ago, w87r said:

I would say if someone wants to work out a trade with the faux team, it needs to get 5 votes on here to approve?

Got to admit. This isn't an ideal solution.

Crazycolt ever get in?

No he couldnt get in to the site I dont think.  That or it kept saying the invite code was wrong, but I sent new ones multiple times. Idk, I was a bit confused on what the problem is.  If he can get in, I'll hand the team over to him. 

4 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

No he couldnt get in to the site I dont think.  That or it kept saying the invite code was wrong, but I sent new ones multiple times. Idk, I was a bit confused on what the problem is.  If he can get in, I'll hand the team over to him. 

Maybe try to delete his email and put it back in 

I imagine what happened was he tried to click on an old invite after you sent a new one?

Try and send him a new one and @crazycolt1, make sure the invite link you click on is from today. If you click on old invite it won't work, that one is expired when a new one replaces it.

Just now, w87r said:

Maybe try to delete his email and put it back in 

I imagine what happened was he tried to click on an old invite after you sent a new one?

Try and send him a new one and @crazycolt1, make sure the invite link you click on is from today. If you click on old invite it won't work, that one is expired when a new one replaces it.

Did that, and asked him that lol. 

On 8/24/2023 at 12:17 AM, Narcosys said:

1. Buccolts

2. Warghost

3. Wife

4. W87r

5. VikingsFan

7. Myself

9. Hulce

10. Jared

@crazycolt1 you're up, but you gotta get accepted into the league before I slot you for the draft.  Not sure what's preventing you in app or on the site. 

What's the final draft order?

Do we still need another person to join?

Apart from crazy colt, I still see one vacant spot in the above list. I've not checked the league site though. 

4 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

What's the final draft order?

Do we still need another person to join?

Apart from crazy colt, I still see one vacant spot in the above list. I've not checked the league site though. 

Nah, I filled CrazyColts spot with a random team and IndyD4U got the last.   We're good. 

• Thanks 1

Wow, bad communication here.

Trying to settle on a date, never confirmed a time and date while tagging people.

Picking a draft order, which apparently was never completed until day of draft.

Again, no tagging people about draft is today?

Probably be rolling with 2 unmanned teams, I guess... I don't know, will debate it tonight? This is just annoying.

Should of just got out when I initially wanted to.

3 hours ago, w87r said:

Wow, bad communication here.

Trying to settle on a date, never confirmed a time and date while tagging people.

Picking a draft order, which apparently was never completed until day of draft.

Again, no tagging people about draft is today?

Probably be rolling with 2 unmanned teams, I guess... I don't know, will debate it tonight? This is just annoying.

Should of just got out when I initially wanted to.

When crazycolt couldnt join, that made the positions set. 

I posted that we were going to do it the 26th. I set the Date and Time which generated Email notifications and ESPN app notifications. The same notifications were sent out when draft order was set

Maybe I should have pinged again, but I would assume you'd see those notifications both in Email and in the ESPN App. I also additionally figured people would be following and checking in on the forum for which their draft is based upon. 

On 8/15/2023 at 1:29 PM, Narcosys said:

Ok,  I'll do the 2nd at 2pm EST so it doesn't roll into people dinner. 

And if anyone knows someone interested,  we need a 10th as @onebad150 hasn't come up online yet. 

On 8/17/2023 at 6:38 PM, Narcosys said:

The 26th is doable as well as the evening if the 2nd. But you'll be too busy to deal with this and I wouldn't want to inconvenience you. 

We can the 26th then.  

@w87r

We discussed it here.

3 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Ah man, I was thinking it was on 2nd, anyway... Good luck everyone...

I think it's better to send out a reminder on this forum in future on important events like Draft Day, e-mail notification is so outdated unless it's for work, so I don't check it all. 

I don't really use the forum that much,  only follow this thread,  but i monitor all my emails.  I would also expect people to have push notifications enabled for the app they are using for the league.  

When there were no responses on the forum about issues with the date and time, I had assumed people were following the forum and were ok with it, as others popped up when stating that the 2nd was not a good date. 

I do try to tag quiet often, but I slso expect people to monitor their league notifications, be active on this forum for the league, and not require me to tag them in order to be active. 

On 8/30/2023 at 12:29 PM, Narcosys said:

I don't really use the forum that much,  only follow this thread,  but i monitor all my emails.  I would also expect people to have push notifications enabled for the app they are using for the league.  

When there were no responses on the forum about issues with the date and time, I had assumed people were following the forum and were ok with it, as others popped up when stating that the 2nd was not a good date. 

I do try to tag quiet often, but I slso expect people to monitor their league notifications, be active on this forum for the league, and not require me to tag them in order to be active. 

Okay, cool...

I've put in a question on message board.

Why is one team (perceived perception)  empty, having only 2 players at all? 

16 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Okay, cool...

I've put in a question on message board.

Why is one team (perceived perception)  empty, having only 2 players at all? 

Seems he is deciding to just quit after I pointed out he missed the conversation.  

13 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Seems he is deciding to just quit after I pointed out he missed the conversation.  

Get real, I was apart of the conversation.

Bottom line you dropped the ball.

One poster asked if we could potentially change the date of the draft. You make a unilateral decision without confirming with rest of the league that it's ok, and were supposed to take "we can the 26th then" as an official change. If they even see it?

Once that was asked, posters should've been asked if it was good to switch dates, if so, Then, it should of been announced in the thread and everyone tagged, that there is a new draft date from previously agreed upon one. Not just assume everyone knows what is happening, or expect we should get push notifications. I don't even use the app, download it on draft day and delete it afterwards. 

I even was apart of the draft order selection process, which by the way wasn't even announced completed until the, what now was, the new day of the draft. Was having conversations with you on that day. Couldn't even tag members a reminder that the draft was that day? So you can't use the excuse (which you already did) that you don't use the forum that much, as to why you didn't tag people, because you were here posting.

If you want I will finish the season. I have no problem honoring my commitment, if you would like, and admit I handled the aftermath incorrectly(was initially looking for the leave league now button, doesn't exist after draft, so was.double frustrated). But don't try to blame this on me , passing the blame down for poor communication on your part. 

There was at least 2 of us that didn't know the draft day had "officially been changed", and missed the draft.(VFIC, myself)

1 more was auto drafted (crazy colt?)

30% of league were not even at draft.

Maybe more? 

5 hours ago, w87r said:

One poster asked if we could potentially change the date of the draft. You make a unilateral decision without confirming with rest of the league that it's ok, and were supposed to take "we can the 26th then" as an official change. If they even see it?

Once that was asked, posters should've been asked if it was good to switch dates, if so, Then, it should of been announced in the thread and everyone tagged, that there is a new draft date from previously agreed upon one. Not just assume everyone knows what is happening, or expect we should get push notifications. I don't even use the app, download it on draft day and delete it afterwards. 

I even was apart of the draft order selection process, which by the way wasn't even announced completed until the, what now was, the new day of the draft. Was having conversations with you on that day. Couldn't even tag members a reminder that the draft was that day? So you can't use the excuse (which you already did) that you don't use the forum that much, as to why you didn't tag people, because you were here posting.

If you want I will finish the season. I have no problem honoring my commitment, if you would like, and admit I handled the aftermath incorrectly(was initially looking for the leave league now button, doesn't exist after draft, so was.double frustrated). But don't try to blame this on me , passing the blame down for poor communication on your part. 

There was at least 2 of us that didn't know the draft day had "officially been changed", and missed the draft.(VFIC, myself)

Maybe more? 

You're good.

7 hours ago, w87r said:

Maybe more? 

I think we've all learned the lessons, let's get on with the league and finish the season. Once the actual games start, 4 months pass on like Phew...