Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 NFL Draft -- April 27th to April 29

NFLfan

I didn't love Mallory when watching Richardson's tape... but he has some good movement skills, a.k.a. "good RAS":

:D

edit: seems like I'm mistaking Mallory for another TE... lol :D My bad. So... I don't think I've watched Mallory then. Scratch that thing above... 

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

not gonna lie I kind of hate this pick, TE room is stacked with Woods, MAC, Granson, and Ogletree. This dude probably doesn't make final roster

My thought exactly. I don't see Mallory being able to beat out any of the guys we already have and he doesn't bring a skillset that we're missing in the TE room. I would have preferred Payne Durham so much more if we were going TE.

• Like 1

10 underrated sleepers who won't be picked early but will turn into quality players

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/2023-nfl-draft-10-underrated-sleepers-who-wont-be-picked-early-but-will-turn-into-quality-players/

Here are some potential Day 2 and Day 3 selections who could be steals for an NFL franchise

Will Mallory, TE, Miami

Miami's passing offense regressed significantly in 2022, but Mallory's production actually increased with a career-best 42 catches for 538 yards. He's a reliable pass-catcher with good size and athleticism. Mallory is yet another example of a player who will turn 24 during his rookie season, and perhaps that makes him less attractive than the younger prospects ahead of him at the position. But he's on the higher end of the spectrum at tight end in terms of 40-yard dash time and is just as athletic and sure-handed as most of the others at his position. On the heels of a great year for an otherwise struggling Miami offense, Mallory looks like the ultimate late-round sleeper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, stitches said:

Jaren Hall is fun. He also has really high S2 score.... 

That's good to know. He may not start but maybe he can be a backup.

Terrell Smith dropped. The Vikes should have drafted him.

• Like 1