Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 NFL Draft -- April 27th to April 29

NFLfan

Can’t hurt to draft Jalin Hyatt at No.79 to be honest, even if Hyatt is a one trick pony but a good one at that.

But my bet is on Adetomiwa…. bwahaha…only because of my contest entries 

But I’m afraid me removing Blake Freeland from Round 3 on my 3rd entry in my draft contest in favor of Hendon Hooker is going to cost me???

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Giants fans all said they did not want him. I was reading one of their blogs and one of their writers drafted Dell. The fans criticized him a lot.

(I see Byron Young from Alabama went before Byron Young from Tenn.)

He's small... with small receivers you don't really know what you are getting, because some just don't have the required play strength, but if he pans out he can be dynamic weapon. 

Man we are 8 picks away and there are like 15-20 guys i would be happy with lol

Ringo is probably the one I still want most. 

But man, I would love to add specifically one of Ringo/Rush/Tillman/Hyatt/Zavala/Dawand

Washington at TE lingering due to medicals is crazy too.

1 minute ago, TomDiggs said:

But man, I would love to add specifically one of Ringo/Rush/Tillman/Hyatt/Zavala/Dawand

I wouldn't mind getting 2 big athletic corners... Ringo is not as long as Ballard loves, but still... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TomDiggs said:

What’s the medical situation 

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

What’s the medical situation 

I think its a foot injury they are citing. 

Was the first i heard of it when i heard it being a reason he might be flagged and falling 

2 minutes ago, stitches said:

I wouldn't mind getting 2 big athletic corners... Ringo is not as long as Ballard loves, but still... 

Agreed,

And he has some change of direction issues and grabiness to clean up. But man he would be fun. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, stitches said:

I liked the OTHER Byron Young better... :D 

Imagine if they drafted the wrong one....haha

At this point, I'd love if we somehow left this draft with either Josh Downs or Tyler Scott. They were 2 of my favorite WRs in this draft and I think would fit what our WR room is missing.

• Like 2

Just now, TomDiggs said:

Tillman is probably the WR that i think could end up being the most complete guy.

But all the guys that track the "Colts type of guys" have been saying Tyler Scott

So I wouldn't hate on either of them lol

All TN guys going now

• Like 1

I am not 100% sure how we would adjust....since i have long said Braden is a great RT and we need to stop trying to move him inside and all....but man....I would love Dawand manning RT and scooting Braden inside....especially for the running game 

7 minutes ago, stitches said:

He's small... with small receivers you don't really know what you are getting, because some just don't have the required play strength, but if he pans out he can be dynamic weapon. 

I like what the Giants have done. They drafted Banks, then the center they needed, and now Hyatt. Good value all around. I am not a fan of our first round pick. Is Addison that much better than Hyatt? The WR I like is a little guy from North Carolina. He has yet to be drafted.

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

I like what the Giants have done. They drafted Banks, then the center they needed, and now Hyatt. Good value all around. I am not a fan of our first round pick. Is Addison that much better than Hyatt? The WR I like is a little guy from North Carolina. He has yet to be drafted.

Downs and I watched every USC game last season Addison is the best wr in this draft.

Yes Addison is better 

Just now, stitches said:

Some people won't like this... but I think I want Kraft the most from the remaining players I think... 

He will be a great addition 

• Like 2

Just now, TomDiggs said:

I am not 100% sure how we would adjust....since i have long said Braden is a great RT and we need to stop trying to move him inside and all....but man....I would love Dawand manning RT and scooting Braden inside....especially for the running game 

I'd much rather just get a guy like Vorhees that could be an absolute force at RG. He won't play immediately, but him and Q would just bully Dlines for years.

• Like 3

Just now, Pelt said:

I wonder if Jones would make a good guard

he is so dang massive i dont know.....probably not.

but he would maul people at RT....just have to deal w speed a bit better especially benders.....it is hard for a guy his size to bend at the waist...

like robert mathis always says....OT hate blocking below their waist. 

But he is so big and long he can recover well 

• Like 1

Are you a USC fan? If so, you may appreciate him better than others.

Isn't he coming off injury?

I picked them to make the playoffs in preseason and Williams the Heisman so payed close attention. He won Bletinikoff as top WR the year before at Pitt with Kenny Pickett

1 minute ago, TomDiggs said:

he is so dang massive i dont know.....probably not.

but he would maul people at RT....just have to deal w speed a bit better especially benders.....it is hard for a guy his size to bend at the waist...

like robert mathis always says....OT hate blocking below their waist. 

But he is so big and long he can recover well 

I would get Freeland and move Smith inside 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shive said:

I'd much rather just get a guy like Vorhees that could be an absolute force at RG. He won't play immediately, but him and Q would just bully Dlines for years.

I also am a fan of Vorhees at RG I figured we could get him in the 4th but who knows with where some of these picks have gone

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

They are kind of different. Hyatt is a vertical threat predominantly. Addison is more well rounded. Much better route runner.