Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2023 -- Make your Picks here

Just now, RollerColt said:

No other creature will give you such unconditional love. My family has been happier and healthier since we got our Corgi. Cute GIF

Absolutely. I got a purebred Labrador Retreiver. She is an amazing dog. Always by my side, gives me unconditional love. Sleeps with me on the bed. She is always there no matter what no matter how I'm feeling. Best decision I could have made getting her. 

The Chiefs lost JuJu, a vital X WR in their offense. As we saw in 2022, their offense has evolved to multiple TEs and more X WR usage after the loss of Tyreek Hill. That also helps if any OL issues happen with routes not taking too long to form. This draft is filled with good X WRs, and there is one X WR that is compared to Michael Pittman Jr.

Getting a Michael Pittman Jr. at the end of Round 2 seems like quite the steal. He has NFL bloodlines, just like MPJ had. His name is Cedric Tillman. Strength is a big part of WRs at the next level and his ability to beat press, catch in traffic with his big body and giving the Chiefs the second option other than Kelce underneath is a big part of this pick (a big part of why their offense kept humming in 2022 as well). The Chiefs are mighty glad he is there for them to pick.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/cedric-tillman/32005449-4c37-7067-218b-007e17161edd

With the 63rd pick of the NFL Draft, The Kansas City Chiefs select Cedric Tillman, WR, Tennessee

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, chad72 said:

The Chiefs lost JuJu, a vital X WR in their offense. As we saw in 2022, their offense has evolved to multiple TEs and more X WR usage after the loss of Tyreek Hill. That also helps if any OL issues happen with routes not taking too long to form. This draft is filled with good X WRs, and there is one X WR that is compared to Michael Pittman Jr.

Getting a Michael Pittman Jr. at the end of Round 2 seems like quite the steal. He has NFL bloodlines, just like MPJ had. His name is Cedric Tillman. Strength is a big part of WRs at the next level and his ability to beat press, catch in traffic with his big body and giving the Chiefs the second option other than Kelce underneath is a big part of this pick (a big part of why their offense kept humming in 2022 as well). The Chiefs are mighty glad he is there for them to pick.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/cedric-tillman/32005449-4c37-7067-218b-007e17161edd

With the 63rd pick of the NFL Draft, The Kansas City Chiefs select Cedric Tillman, WR, Tennessee

I like it. Didn't know where he'd go honestly. IMO, he could go anywhere from the mid 2nd round to the mid 3rd round for real. He's a guy I would like the Colts to get in the third, but he'll probably be gone. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

No other creature will give you such unconditional love. My family has been happier and healthier since we got our Corgi. Cute GIF

I love dogs.

20220502_174057.jpg.ae85bd9f6288b3fd96aeb90f7d1f892d.jpg

1802180437_Screenshot_20221227-2007534.png.f4e17e2289ffbaf03484de31b3188b9f.png

I feel like he is my dog but he is my sister's dog.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I like it. Didn't know where he'd go honestly. IMO, he could go anywhere from the mid 2nd round to the mid 3rd round for real. He's a guy I would like the Colts to get in the third, but he'll probably be gone. 

This is the fine line area at the end of Round 2 where players that are as good as an early 3rd rounder can technically be drafted. Just realized the Chiefs got 2 Vols - Darnell Wright and Cedric Tillman. :) 

• Like 1

Just now, chad72 said:

This is the fine line area at the end of Round 2 where players that are as good as an early 3rd rounder can technically be drafted.

Yep. I agree. This is the point that a lot of high upside players that casuals think are day 3 picks will start to go and the players on day 2 with athletic and character concerns will fall to day 3.

9 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

3-64 Seattle Seahawks @VikingsFanInChennaiV

3-65 Houston Texans @Jared Cisneros

3-66 Seattle Seahawks @VikingsFanInChennai

3-67 Denver Broncos @RNGDShobby

3-68 Denver Broncos @RNGDShobby

I hope VFiC is here within the next hour. He should have left me a list.

@Jared Cisneros  Have you picked for the Texans?

Nope, been waiting. Want to pick though.

33 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I'm just here so I won't get fined or get stuck with Levis again :facepalm:

I forgot that you are not a fan of Levis. Others here could have said that and recommended a different player. You are one of the most anti- Levis guys. What will you do if the Colts select him?

I onc recalled a long-time forum member who said if the Colts drafted this one player, he was no longer going to root for the Colts. :scratch:  :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I forgot that you are not a fan of Levis. Others here could have said that and recommended a different player. You are one of the most anti- Levis guys. What will you do if the Colts select him?

I onc recalled a long-time forum member who said if the Colts drafted this one player, he was no longer going to root for the Colts. :scratch:  :facepalm:

Complain like this :censored2: then deal with it

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Got two of my favorite athletes for the Texans at the top of the 3rd. The fastest CB in the class, and the most athletic LBer in the class. Both have a chance to start immediately, and their impact will be felt on the field.

I think you have done a great job but these trades are not realistic. Perhaps we should have made people vote on them.

Just now, NFLfan said:

I think you have done a great job but these trades are not realistic. Perhaps we should have made people vote on them.

Idk. Trades like this happen often in real draft I think. Value chart goes out the window when the bullets are flying. It’s all about your board and where u think your guys will be. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

The value is realistic honestly. We're just having fun. Let's see what team he makes with all those picks. He may be able to put together a monster draft.

Just now, coltsfanej said:

Idk. Trades like this happen often in real draft I think. Value chart goes out the window when the bullets are flying. It’s all about your board and where u think your guys will be. 

No team trades down this many times. Teams are looking for top talent. I understand trading down if you need more picks or if your guy was taken. Smh. Anyway...