Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How can you trust Ballard?

mirobi48

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, 1959Colts said:

So, if Ryan Kelly is outperformed in training camp and preseason (or if he struggles mid season) you believe he would be benched as starting center? I doubt that.

If he is out played he will lose his starts. Give him the chance to get back to form, if not he will be benched.  I do believe we will see some changes this season over what we have seen. Different philosophy with Shane. 

On 3/28/2023 at 12:07 PM, mirobi48 said:

When he tells everyone they weren't ready to move up because they hadn't done their due diligence on the QBs and hats off to Carolina. 

Don't the Colts have one of the better scouting departments? They should have known all about these top 4 QBs

And It is not like no one in the Colts organization didn't know we need a QB

Especially after the Wentz fiasco 

Something is not right

To be fair trade ups rarely ever work , the first QB taken rarely pans out and normally isn’t the best in the class. I kind of blame a lot of the QB stuff on frank because from what Frank used to say and irsay, Ballard frank is the one they leaned on to pick these QBs and trade for them etc…I think going to 3 we will be fine the success rate for the 3 qb taken is just about as good if not better than the first guy. 4 might not be it doe. 

Archived