Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Zack Moss and the backup RBs

Smonroe

After seeing a pic of JT getting married, I was thinking that at least we're in pretty good shape at RB. 

It's one of the few positions, maybe the only one on O, that we can say that.

I thought Moss looked really good and ran hard.  His contract isn't huge, so I sure hope they don't release him.

Anyway, I wanted to start a 'positive' non-draft thread, for what it's worth, lol.

Pretty good shape at the most devalued position in football. FA was stacked with good RBs (still a lot of good ones there), and the draft is deep at RB. I would prefer to be set at literally any other position and looking to fill holes at RB.

6 minutes ago, esmort said:

Pretty good shape at the most devalued position in football. FA was stacked with good RBs (still a lot of good ones there), and the draft is deep at RB. I would prefer to be set at literally any other position and looking to fill holes at RB.

Fair point. But arguably  the best RB in football is here on a rookie contract.   So I'm good with that 

Yeah we are in good shape there. I wouldn’t mind adding though. A RB who really intrigues me, but might go higher than we’re willing to pick him is Tyjae Spears out of Tulane. Electric all purpose back who adds a different element to a running game. I think Steichen would really like him. He’s like a mix of Giovanni Bernard, Nyheim Hines, and Alvin Kamara.

1 hour ago, esmort said:

Well, that's a glass half empty take, lol!  But I get your point.

Still, remember what Streichen said - Throw to score points, run to win.  At least we have a pretty good chance with the second part.  

Now, who's throwing and who they're throwing to...remains to be seen.

Archived